Problem with microsoft reward.

Discus and support Problem with microsoft reward. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Murderd PR, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Murderd PR
    Murderd PR Guest

When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping

:)

Murderd PR, Jun 2, 2019
  2. SharperIsland65 Win User

i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards

microsoft rewards says they have nothing to do with this , all the live rewards problems need to be solved by live rewards team
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Microsoft rewards problem.

Did you purchase the console from a store or direct from the Microsoft store webpage. Rewards offers are only valid if you purchase via the Microsoft store webpage
  4. HassanB Win User

Microsoft Reward problem

Hello,

You will need to make a post in the XBOX Live Rewards forums here so they can actually look into this for you. I don't believe it has anything to
    do with this being a 30 day free trial since you still have a gold membership.
  5. HydroHilman Win User

Microsoft rewards problem

Alright just did that there now Brad on tablet, seems to have worked out. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully they can help me out.
  6. Murderd PR Win User

Thx for the info! And wow ur so profesional. :)
Thema:

1. Problem with microsoft reward. - Similar Threads - Problem microsoft reward

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. microsoft store problems

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store problems: I can't install everything from the Microsoft Store. Is there a way to fix this? b2c1a20d-d6b1-4075-8edb-238751c0ddf6
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  6. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  7. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  8. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  9. Microsoft rewards redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards redeem problem: I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches your location.” and there is no really good...
  10. Problem with microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with microsoft reward points: I've noticed that every time I pass the level two marker. Where it says you can't drop lower than the level you're at. I've dropped back to level 1. By my count, I should of already passed the...