Problem with microsoft reward points

Discus and support Problem with microsoft reward points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've noticed that every time I pass the level two marker. Where it says you can't drop lower than the level you're at. I've dropped back to level 1. By... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Twilighborn, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Twilighborn
    Twilighborn Guest

I've noticed that every time I pass the level two marker. Where it says you can't drop lower than the level you're at. I've dropped back to level 1. By my count, I should of already passed the amount needed to gain the xbox live reward. Yet despite this,
    I keep getting reset back to level one. With a micro-fraction of the points that i've patiently gained. At first I thought it was simply a minor error in the algorithm, that maybe noticed and fixed. Yet it keeps happening, as if someone in microsoft is intentionally
    doing this. Resetting my points, and possibly stealing my points for their gain. This is discuraging, as I am one of the few people who catch hackers and cheaters in multiplayer games. To help keep the gaming fair, but I see now no'one cares!

:)

Twilighborn, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Shadow Ray X
    Shadow Ray X Guest
    rewards points pending

Hi im and i hav a problem with my microsoft points in the program My rewards, im member from past year and i cant get my microsoft points until that so im looking for help to get them...

Shadow Ray X, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Problem With Rewards Points

In order for support to check your account, you'd want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least
    1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2018
  5. Twilighborn
    Twilighborn Guest
    Tried 3 times and got nowhere...

Twilighborn, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Twilighborn Win User

Tried 3 times and got nowhere...
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  8. stevang(2) Win User

Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

Hello. has now switched to microsoft rewards program. I don't know if they've converted the points or if they keep working
    No. Microsoft Points was a prepaid card system and could later (after points had been discontinued) be redeemed for 0,012EUR a point.

800 Points was converted on redemption to 9,60EUR, 2100 Points to 25,20EUR, 4200 to 50,40EUR

Please no reward program answers! Reward Points have nothing to do with my problem. Thank you.
  9. VinOth_VingO - வ Win User

points rewards buy game not working

Hi,

• Rewards app and points offers are available only on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles.
    • Buying items from the Microsoft Store on Xbox or searching on Bing.com may not earn points in all countries or regions.
    Still If you have any problems with the Microsoft Rewards app, or with earning points or redeeming them for rewards, go to Microsoft Rewards support

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  10. AridLizard Win User

2 x mobile points was for 30 days,right?

if you have problems with MS Reward Points, sign in to your account at https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link to contact Microsoft Rewards Support
Thema:

1. Problem with microsoft reward points - Similar Threads - Problem microsoft reward

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. microsoft store problems

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store problems: I can't install everything from the Microsoft Store. Is there a way to fix this? b2c1a20d-d6b1-4075-8edb-238751c0ddf6
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  6. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  7. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  8. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  9. Microsoft rewards redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards redeem problem: I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches your location.” and there is no really good...
  10. Problem with microsoft reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with microsoft reward.: When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping 0555c12c-9e1b-41f6-a7be-ebb817d6edf5