Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass

Discus and support Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I signed Game Pass, but even in the list of available computer Games, Like Metro Exodus, i Cant install. In the Microsoft Store, i see the message,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CassiusBraz, Jun 21, 2019.

1. CassiusBraz
    CassiusBraz Guest

I signed Game Pass, but even in the list of available computer Games, Like Metro Exodus, i Cant install. In the Microsoft Store, i see the message, "Join now" Xbox Acess Pass... What i do Wrong? And others like Tomb Raider, just apears, install game...
    There is something i dont get it, maybe? When I click to join, he asks me to re-sign the plan, which is already on my account.

:)

CassiusBraz, Jun 21, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  3. TheAlienHunter Win User

Game pass for PC save location

Hi there,

I also signed up for the xbox beta on PC (Game Pass) and the problem is ... There are no save games in that folder !

I tried with Metro Exodus and the only thing findable is the Metro directory in c:\program files\windowsapps

But there is also no save game ...
    I also seem to be having this problem, as I need to change some stuff manually involving resolution scaling in the config file, but I cannot do it as the Metro Exodus folder is missing entirely.
  4. SkulleateR Win User

Game pass for PC save location

Hi there,

I also signed up for the xbox beta on PC (Game Pass) and the problem is ... There are no save games in that folder !

I tried with Metro Exodus and the only thing findable is the Metro directory in c:\program files\windowsapps

But there is also no save game ...
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Que juego esperan mas? Metro Exodus o Far Cry New Daw? (Mod Translation: What game do you expect more? Metro Exodus or Far Cry New Daw?)

Yo por el momento voy a comprarme Jump Force y Metro Exodus... Crackdown 3 lo pruebo con el Game Pass...

*Mod translation*

For the moment I'm going to buy Jump Force and Metro Exodus... Crackdown 3 I try it with the Game Pass...
  6. choppyseize Win User

Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD

Game Pass is doing better than ever. As for the Metro Exodus problem it's a known issue and I think another update is coming soon. I know the game devs are aware of it.
Thema:

1. Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass - Similar Threads - Problem Metro Exodus

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games: I know I own metro last light I see it in my order history but I've also bought all the other metro games those I don't see but none of them are appearing on my Xbox and the Microsoft store thinks...
  6. [ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem

in XBoX on Windows
    [ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem: When I use the Xbox gaming app on my PC to open Metro Light ( ML ) it loads for a second in border mode then screen goes black. After this ML is projected on the left top corner of the screen. I...
  7. How to fix Metro: Exodus startup problem on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Metro: Exodus startup problem on Xbox Game Pass: Hey people, I've been enjoying Metro: Exodus for a few days on a new setup on the Xbox Game Pass but today couldn't start it up - ran in to the famous intro video problem. This is apparently due...
  8. Metro Exodus install problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus install problem: I tried to install Metro Exodus, and came across a bunch of problems: First try ended in an error before the download even started. Error Code: 0x80070005 After following some suggestions, it...
  9. Metro Last Light Season pass Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Last Light Season pass Problem: Okay so this [MOD REMOVED] download decided to steal $15.99 of my money today (January 1, 2014), and it says I still have to pay for the content when I downloaded the season pass IN THE GAME LIKE...
  10. problem with metro 2033 for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with metro 2033 for xbox 360: Hi. I have a problem with metro 2033 for xbox 360. I arrive at the chapter 4 but, when i play at the second part of this chapter, the game stopped running. Some help for risolve this problem??...