Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

Discus and support Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the Rege 2 game that didn’t fix the issue either. so then I pressed and held down the Xbox button on my controller. then went to where it says restart console after restarting my console then when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I launched the Rage 2 game the sound in the game started working great. is anyone else encountering this issue issue with loosing the sound in the game after a while of playing the Rage 2 game. or haveing any issues with loosing sound while playing any games.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Dec 18, 2019
  2. rcizzle Win User

Kinect won't beep when turning on

The xbox works great. There are no problems with playing games or getting to the dashboard etc. The only problem I am experiencing is that when I first bought the Kinect it would would make a "beep" sound to show that it was turning on or off. For whatever
    reason that sound has stopped.
  3. RIMike Win User

Differences between HDMI DTS and Uncompressed 5.1 Audio Options XB1

When I set the HDMI audio to 5.1 Uncompressed I loose the dialogue in games but the TV sounds good. If I change it to DTS the games sound great but the TV sounds terrible. I hope they add Dolby Digital soon.
  4. evilfangs Win User

Xbox one making buzzing noise

It sounds like you have a loose fitting for your drive or something is inside your console. It shouldn't sound like that, mine doesn't.

Does it make that sound when you play digital games without a disc in the drive?
  5. FROST R17 Win User

Sound drops in xbox 360 backwards compatipility

I am playing them on series x but it also happens when I play them on the xbox one so it may not matter which model/generation it plays on (but they play well on the 360 of course). As for the sounds, it drops at times when I move to a certain location or drops randomly. some sounds drop while others stay on. for example while playing rage all the sounds completly drops. This problem seems to only occur for games that uses at least 2 discs to play while there are no issues for single disc games. All the games that I have that use multi-discs are physical copies so I've been wondering if it as something do with playing them on the physical copy or it maybe the issue with backwards compatibility the multi-disc games. That's all I could best describe.
  6. Adamm III Win User

Forced game chat for Search & Destroy

It's quite immature, but I do enjoy the sound of people rage when I kill them.

Be great if they brought it back
Thema:

Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

1. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great... - Similar Threads - Problem loosing sound

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  10. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...