Problem with logging into the Xbox

Discus and support Problem with logging into the Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Phattharawadee, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Problem with logging into the Xbox

Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT

:)

Phattharawadee, Apr 26, 2024
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Problems logging in on Xbox

Hi Slipery samon66,

Sorry to hear you are having issues signing into your Xbox One. I would suggest resetting the Xbox which in most instances can resolve issues like this. I have created a link to support page below to explain how to do this.

Reset Xbox One

Try the soft reset first which is “Reset and keep my games & apps“ and see if that helps fix the issue for you.

Hope this helps and let me know how you get on.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Phattharawadee, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please can you upload the picture (it wasn't uploaded) or describe the error code?

Which Xbox console you are using?
  4. SaiyanSmooth Win User

Problem logging in to xbox

Yes agreed with batdad, do a hard reset for the xbox by holding down the power button for 10secs. Then turn it back on, the xbox logo should appear first when its turned on let us know how it turned out ^_^
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Problems logging in on Xbox

Thanks for the update Slipery samon66 :) Fantastic news, always happy to help. Enjoy your weekend :-D
  6. iOrchids Win User

xbox problem with logging in

Hello Corbin! You could try a few things here...

1 - hard reset the console (hold down power button for 10 seconds)

2 - unplug your internet and wait 5 minutes, plug back in (also check for any outages with your internet provider)

3 - log in to your profile on xbox.com and be sure your secuirty is up to date!

Thema:

1. Problem with logging into the Xbox - Similar Threads - Problem logging

2. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem with logging into microsoft: So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now...
  3. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  4. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  5. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX: Hi. I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open www.xbox.com/tvsetup and put there 8-sign code. I do as...
  6. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  7. minecraft/Microsoft log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft/Microsoft log in problem: so ive been playing minecraft bedrock edition on ps4-5 and ive always had a problem with signing into my Microsoft account. every time i try to fix this problem im met with a pop up saying please...
  8. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524
  9. Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account: I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account, when I log in, the xbox icon appears and says: Failed to log in to xbox live an error occurred, try again later (0x89235107). I've...
  10. Logging in problem in Grounded

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in problem in Grounded: hello! I cant log into my xbox account in Grounded. I put my log in info, then my account appears, i click "sign in", after that i click "lets go" and at this point it makes me Do it all over...