Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition

Discus and support Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just when I try to log in, it immediately ask for a password to another Microsoft account. And I can not log in to an account where I have assigned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pejaadam, Sep 28, 2018.

1. pejaadam
    pejaadam Guest

Just when I try to log in, it immediately ask for a password to another Microsoft account. And I can not log in to an account where I have
    assigned MC Win 10 Edition. Please help.

:)

pejaadam, Sep 28, 2018
  2. MarcosLuiz1
    MarcosLuiz1 Guest
    My Xbox Game just vanished

Hello My Name Is Marcos

Im brazilian

And im having a problem

today i logged in in my Xbox win 10 Account For play some Minecraft

And Wen i got to minecraft Logged in

It said i dont have the full game

i bought it on the mojang site for the java edition and the windows 10 where is my game?

MarcosLuiz1, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Kinowskyy
    Kinowskyy Guest
    Problem z niewykorzystanym kodem do mc win 10

J have a problem. Namely the code from my minecraft premium for minecraft to the version of win 10 edition, it has been kind of used. thank you for every help Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition :)

Kinowskyy, Sep 28, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey Pejaadam,

Just to make sure we are on the same page, you are being asked to login to an account which you don't have the password to?

XBF Lance J, Sep 29, 2018
  5. pejaadam
    pejaadam Guest
    Hey, No, that's not the point. I just can not log in to the account to which I have assigned the MC WIN10E for the reasons mentioned above. I remember all logins and passwords.

pejaadam, Oct 5, 2018
  6. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 6, 2018
  7. pejaadam
    pejaadam Guest
    pejaadam, Oct 6, 2018
  8. Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition

Hi Pejaadam,

Thanks for keeping us updated on this situation, however, I believe there is some miscommunication going on. So, you are trying to log in to Minecraft on Windows 10. It is asking for a password to another Microsoft Account connected to Minecraft though,
    which is not the account you were trying to sign into?

Is there any issues with the account that has Minecraft on it? Is it possible to sign into both emails onto our Microsoft Site?

Thank you in advance for the information

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 8, 2018
  9. pejaadam
    pejaadam Guest
    Hey,

Suppose there are two accounts - an X account and a Y account. Minecraft Windows 10Edition is assigned to an X account. But each time I try to log in to an account from the Minecraft Win10 Edition, it
    asks me for a Y account password.

So I can not log in to the account to which I have the Minecraft Windows10 Edition assigned.

There are no problems with both accounts. Simply, I can not log in to the "Account X" because it asking for the password for "Y account".

Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition [​IMG]
    On
    the screen is marked where I log in.

pejaadam, Oct 12, 2018
  10. pejaadam
    pejaadam Guest
    Okay, the problem has been averted. Thanks for the help.

pejaadam, Nov 5, 2018
  11. pejaadam Win User

Okay, the problem has been averted. Thanks for the help.
  12. pejaadam Win User

Hey ,

Just to make sure we are on the same page, you are being asked to login to an account which you don't have the password to?
    Hey, No, that's not the point. I just can not log in to the account to which I have assigned the MC WIN10E for the reasons mentioned above. I remember all logins and passwords.
  13. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Pejaadam,

Thanks for keeping us updated on this situation, however, I believe there is some miscommunication going on. So, you are trying to log in to Minecraft on Windows 10. It is asking for a password to another Microsoft Account connected to Minecraft though,
    which is not the account you were trying to sign into?

Is there any issues with the account that has Minecraft on it? Is it possible to sign into both emails onto our Microsoft Site?

Thank you in advance for the information
  14. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

15. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Pejaadam,

Thema:

1. Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Problem logging Minecraft

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem with logging into microsoft: So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now...
  4. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  5. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  6. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX: Hi. I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open www.xbox.com/tvsetup and put there 8-sign code. I do as...
  7. minecraft/Microsoft log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft/Microsoft log in problem: so ive been playing minecraft bedrock edition on ps4-5 and ive always had a problem with signing into my Microsoft account. every time i try to fix this problem im met with a pop up saying please...
  8. Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account: I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account, when I log in, the xbox icon appears and says: Failed to log in to xbox live an error occurred, try again later (0x89235107). I've...
  9. Minecraft log-in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft log-in problem: Hello everyone. I tried one day to login to minecraft, but everytime i press the "Microsoft login" it says "You are not connected to the wifi" but i'm on google, discord etc and i checked i...
  10. Another Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Playstation log in problem!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Playstation log in problem!: Okay - I've been going around in circles for days. I have Minecraft PS4. When I go to the sign in with Microsoft button I'm getting the error message "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you...