Problem With Live Account - Help Please

Discus and support Problem With Live Account - Help Please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son plays Xbox - I just buy the subscription although I have an Xbox profile. I bought the 12 month Gold Subscription for my son to use. His profile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViperRed, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ViperRed
    ViperRed Guest

My son plays Xbox - I just buy the subscription although I have an Xbox profile. I bought the 12 month Gold Subscription for my son to use. His profile only shows a free Silver (?) subscription and under my Identity it shows the 12 month gold. I want him
    to use it and not me! Also, even though it shows that I have a Gold subscription, my son tried to use my profile to "invite" some friends to play COD and he was not able to!

First, I want my son to use the subscription. Second, how come he was not able to invite others to play even though he was using my profile which has a Gold Live account?

I don't know much about Xbox other than paying for his subscription. Help please!!

:)

ViperRed, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Issue HELP!

The other day, I was on my Xbox 360 and tried downloading the WWE Network app when my console froze. I restarted the system and logged back into my Xbox Live account and now every time I do log back in, my system freezes on the dashboard. It only does this when I log into my Xbox Live account. If I skip login, I do not have any issues.

Could someone help me please?!

xxJHARDYFAN92xx, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Problem With Live Account - Help Please

Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions are not transferable and normally non-refundable. You can ring up support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX and explain the situation and they might be able to do something but no one here will be able to... as far as the inviting friends bit
    goes their accounts might have had some type of parental control or privacy setting in effect.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: