PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES

Discus and support PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before was a similar problem with no updating/ True Skill LVL/XP and leaderboards in these games: Not WORKING: Far CRY 2 - XP not save and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gta006eflc, Feb 7, 2019.

1. gta006eflc
    gta006eflc Guest

PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES

Before was a similar problem with no updating/ True Skill LVL/XP and leaderboards in these games:

Not WORKING:

Far CRY 2 - XP not save and leaderboards too

Kane & lynch 2 - Leaderboards

Saints Row 1 - TRUE SKILL- WORK ONLY PROTECT THA PIMP

Saints Row 2 - Leaderboards, RANK STATS

GTA IV - Leaderboards and RANK MONEY

Forza Motorsport 2 - TRUE SKILL

Now 5 mins is the limit when leaderboads and TrueSkill are not save in progress it these games

Assumption is, there is a timeout issue. assuming that when playing, the game keeps a constant connection with the TrueSkill server. So after 5 min happens, it automatically disconnects since you have been connected for too long. So when the game ends after
    5mins, nothing is uploaded. The is most likely a stupid oversight when someone tweaked the server or something and this is not the fault of game developers and when will be repaired ?

only is saving single player things like kills stunts etc work in leaderboard but with multiplayer things like trueskill XP or leaderboard only saving when we play less than 5 min so then progress is saving but more than 5 min progress leaderboards never
    saving and is freeze until the game is over less than 5 min

:)

gta006eflc, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello there fellow gamer,

This discussion surrounding the lack of proper keeping for multiplayer statistics is not benefitted for the Xbox 360 console, in other words, there is not a way to connect the stats being achieved within a game to how it can be viewed anywhere on the console.

The only physical way to view these stats is apparent through the actual titles themselves, further explaining that the correlation of the console and these titles is not true.

Further, the achievement unlocking process is a recognition that the necessary steps have been completed therefore allowing the achievement to unlock. If this is not recognized through the game, there will not be an unlocking of the achievement.

We understand that multiple games are experiencing this error, but not all games are experiencing this error. This is best handled through the respective developer that brought on these titles, as the servers are ran and paid for by these developers.

We hope this information further assists/enhances our communities' growing interest into this inquiry.

Best wishes!
  3. gta006eflc Win User

There is continuation this problem:

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1050927&anchor=8362874#m8362874
  4. gta006eflc Win User

there is no connection with this matter because alert was on xbox one in other case, and consoles x360 working all the time until now work, so the reason is different but what ? It probably microsoft company have this problem and they do not know how to
    remedy it or they do not want to repair this problem with leaderboards

x360 Games with multiplayer should be supported because still players playing and wanna have some fun with leaderboards and rank like me
  5. choppyseize Win User

There was a service alert yesterday that affected a lot of users, You may need to clear the cache today and try again. It should be updating now
  6. gta006eflc Win User

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1073227

The more I learn and read, it sounds like this issue might not even be Ubisoft's fault. Multiple games are having similar issues; it sounds like it's because they use Xbox Live leaderboards to store XP
    information and there's general issues with leaderboards right now

And This is true what someone write in this threat because most games have this problem and this is not fault from so many different developers so please take care of it
Thema:

1. PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES - Similar Threads - PROBLEM Leaderboards UPDATING

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  10. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...