problem with Kingdoms of Amalur

Discus and support problem with Kingdoms of Amalur in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game or add-on you are having issues with: Kingdoms of Amalur- the game, not any dlc Date you bought the content: I dont know, since its price went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StefanoTX-3D5E5F8A-C76D-49DB-93B2-DA83F3E2ADC2, Jan 3, 2014.

1. problem with Kingdoms of Amalur

Game or add-on you are having issues with: Kingdoms of Amalur- the game, not any dlc

Date you bought the content: I dont know, since its price went low

Purchased with points or credit cardproblem with Kingdoms of Amalur :points

Specific issue you are having: The game freezes on the loading screen after I choose a difficulty to start a new game. Freezes on casual, normal and hard. (There aren't other difficulties).

Any error code or message you are receiving: Xbox freezes completely. Xbox dashboard on controller doesn't respond. So I switch off my xbox and go play another game.

Additional Info: re downloaded the game. Didnt fix the problem

:)

StefanoTX-3D5E5F8A-C76D-49DB-93B2-DA83F3E2ADC2, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Gary Mot
    Gary Mot Guest
    Gary Mot, Jan 3, 2014
  3. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    GLITCHES

Hello Brenda,

Are you talking about "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning"? if so, this may be an issue that you would want to report directly to
    the Developers. From this link, you can look up known issues or contact them with a support ticket with details on the issue you are
    experiencing.

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Go to your hard drive & delete the season pass & House of Valour dlc & clear your cache.For some reason they cause the game to freeze in the games on demand version.

Your not missing anything by not having the House of Valour dlc.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: