Problem with Headphones on Xbox one joystick

Discus and support Problem with Headphones on Xbox one joystick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have been told in a micromania shop that our xbox one joystick purchased on your website on the 29th November 2017 (order number : 6461575568)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by celinefarges, Sep 15, 2018.

1. celinefarges
    celinefarges Guest

Hi

I have been told in a micromania shop that our xbox one joystick purchased on your website on the 29th November 2017 (order number :

6461575568) could be replaced freely.

The problem is the headphones, fully compatible with microsoft product are not running anymore but does on a pc. It seems to be the jack of the joystick.

Can you tell us which the procedure to engage a replacement.

Thanks in advance

Brgs

Celine

:)

celinefarges, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Xbox one controller vibrations

Hi!

I have a problem with my new Xbox One controller. I bought a controller 4N6-00002 with original Xbox cable and when i'm plug into controller any of my headphones joystick incessantly vibrates and when plug out it stop vibrates. I'm using Win 7.

MeritedTube684, Sep 15, 2018
  3. ZekkFels
    ZekkFels Guest
    Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick

Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick.

Probably the update on my control came with error.

version firmware: 3.1.1221.0 update joystick

ZekkFels, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Problem with Headphones on Xbox one joystick

You would need to contact an xbox support agent and provide proof of purchase with the purchase date visable to process any warranty claim if the device was indeed still in warranty

WWW.SUPPORT.XBOX.COM/CONTACTUS

The Viral Cyrix, Sep 15, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: