Problem with group voice friend with live twitch

Discus and support Problem with group voice friend with live twitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English) So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quezaquoo, May 14, 2019.

1. Quezaquoo
    Quezaquoo Guest

(Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English)

So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with a friend in my Xbox voice group.
    The live works without problems but it is impossible for me
    to include the audio of my friend.
    I looked for help on this topic and I read that there was a button that my friend could check
    (include audio on the live) but he does not have this button ...

Is it a problem of update or this option has been removed which is very unpleasant .. ?

Thanks for the future help Problem with group voice friend with live twitch :)

:)

Quezaquoo, May 14, 2019
  2. Quezaquoo Win User

It's perfect, after uninstalling and reinstalling the Twitch app, my friends got the button after a little live time button. The problem is solved even if it's pretty weird since I did not change settings or anything and Twitch was up to date ^^ 'Thank
    you for your help! :)
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

4. Quezaquoo Win User

Very well thank you. I will test this solution in the day, I will keep you informed of the results!
  5. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

(Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English)

So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with a friend in my Xbox voice group.
    The live works without problems but it is impossible for me
    to include the audio of my friend.
    I looked for help on this topic and I read that there was a button that my friend could check
    (include audio on the live) but he does not have this button ...

Is it a problem of update or this option has been removed which is very unpleasant .. ?

Thanks for the future help :)
    As soon as you start streaming to twitch directly from your xbox the button which your friend needs to be checked should pop up in the xbox party straight after a notification saying that you started streaming pops up for them. Have your friend check this.
  6. GR90 Win User

App idea, Screen Sharing

Yeah it was going to say that's twitch does your friend can put a live stream up and you and other friends can watch and have a live chat with voice or text.
Thema:

1. Problem with group voice friend with live twitch - Similar Threads - Problem group voice

2. Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.: Hello everyone, for about 3 weeks I have been having a lot of problems when I joined an Xbox party. To begin with, the profile does not load correctly when I join or create a party group (it...
  3. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  4. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  5. Xbox group post problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox group post problem: Good evening, I am having trouble with group posts on Xbox, I was trying to renew my post and it says" having trouble with your post" and I tried and tried and still won't work so I'm going to try...
  6. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar: its been like for 1 year i tried everything i could find and still couldnt fix this problem pls tell me the solution i cant play sea of thieves with anyone c6e39e2d-ac3b-4934-8695-4f638fe9c321
  7. "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group": I've been getting this message for over 2 years at this point. I have no idea how or why it started appearing but ever since it did I haven't been able to create or interact with any looking for...
  8. Looking for Group Problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for Group Problems: I own two Xbox S. The one my son uses is the "home" Xbox. I have Platinum game pass. I can create posts, send messages of interest, etc. My son cannot on either Xbox. I have searched all...
  9. There was a problem posting your group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your group post: Whenever I go to post a group post it tells me that there was problem posting it. Every since I got my xbox its told me this. How do i fix it? 485868f0-3191-4acd-80b3-1ff582453637
  10. Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem: Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem a8dcb328-b12d-47b5-93f1-0be8b1b2cc88