Problem with gold account

Discus and support Problem with gold account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a gold account for 1 year, but recently I can't play anymore to overwatch. When I'm trying to connect on overwatch there is always an add to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ph03n1x Da5h, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Ph03n1x Da5h
    Ph03n1x Da5h Guest

I have a gold account for 1 year, but recently I can't play anymore to overwatch. When I'm trying to connect on overwatch there is always an add to offer me to buy gold account. Everything else work.

:)

Ph03n1x Da5h, Jun 15, 2017
  2. deltaevo07
    deltaevo07 Guest
    problem with gold account

deltaevo07, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

This will be an issue you will want to reach out to our chat support team about as they will be able to have a look in your account. You can reach out to them through our
    Contact Us page.

Mister Beep, Jun 15, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

This will be an issue you will want to reach out to our chat support team about as they will be able to have a look in your account. You can reach out to them through our
    Contact Us page.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To call support : http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
  6. JACZUPSKI Win User

I have the same problem but of course live chat does not work properly.
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

Xbox minecraft 2 player.

Both accounts need to be GOLD accounts to play online. Is the second account GOLD or SILVER?

In August, Microsoft discontinued the Family Gold accounts which seems to coincide with your problem.
  8. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Can not connect to live!!

Is that account having the problem the same one you used to post this question? If so, it shows that the account is a silver account and not a gold account. This is likely the problem you are having connecting. If you had a gold account, it is likely a billing
    issue.
Thema:

1. Problem with gold account - Similar Threads - Problem gold account

2. Xbox Account sign in and gold sharing problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account sign in and gold sharing problem: so i decided to game share with a friend of mine and gave them my account and all that, the problems are that - when they signed into my account it didn't log me out like it should, so we were...
  3. Xbox Gold Account Login problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Account Login problem.: I having a problem logging on to my Xbox 360 account. I have a Xbox live account and I can't access it. 56fd7091-325b-4d48-9ef2-e438abaa1d94
  4. serious "syncing" problem our account, xbox live gold subscription and other devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    serious "syncing" problem our account, xbox live gold subscription and other devices: We've had an xbox live gold account for quite some time- first on our xbox 360, aswell as our Xbox1 we purchased 4 months ago. yet whenever I've signed into our microsoft account to try and manage...
  5. can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...: can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem remained!!! 2fbd7ce0-0110-4b51-b87b-f92eca7ebf4f
  6. Problem to play online with xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to play online with xbox live gold account: Hi, I just used a code to get a 12 month gold xbox live on my xbox one. It's written that i'm subscribed to to xbox live gold until 19/11/2018 but i can't access to any live mutliplayer... What...
  7. problem with gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with gold account: Hello, I have a worry with my gold account for a few days, my gold subscription expires in July 2018 and yet when I go on live, I am told that I do not have gold subscription...
  8. Problem account xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem account xbox live gold: Hello everyone, I scratched yesterday a xbox live gold code for 14 days. Once the operation performed on my son's account I received an email telling me: Hello kader, Yanis purchased 14-day...
  9. problem with gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with gold account: hi im' french i looking for join the support in french but its only in english how can i do for this probleme ? I try to connect to the gold but it does not work, the games say that I am not...
  10. Xbox Live Gold membership account problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold membership account problem: Hello. So, upon firstly buying the Xbox, the email address registered to set the account up was typed in wrong. Nevertheless, the account continued merrily installing games and playing them. I...