Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

Discus and support Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 灯笼 Echo, Mar 6, 2024.

1. 灯笼 Echo
    灯笼 Echo Guest

hi,

I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I tried other addresses and even changed the country but it still shows the same thing. I also tried clicking on the "Visit https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-au/change-locale to select a supported region" option but it just takes me to a blank page and never loads.

Is there a problem with the service or the website? or is my address just not supported? How do I get this purchased and shipped ASAP?

thank you.

:)

灯笼 Echo, Mar 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi 灯笼, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Access the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

Additionally, ensure that you clear your browser cache and cookies.

If it still does not work, I kindly ask you to speak with Sales Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

You can also request a callback or try the Virtual Agent.

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

To use the Virtual Agent:

https://vsa.services.microsoft.com/v1.0/

I hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Purchase a Custom Controller in Australia?

Unfortunately Design Lab controllers do not ship to Australia at this time. So it would not be possible to purchase one.
  4. WPAK Win User

xbox one controller

Hi there,

if you are talking about a Design labs controller then unfortunately not, they are only shipped to the supported countries.

Hopefully Australia will be an option soon.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Why is Australia still being excluded from Design Labs?

They've been expanding countries that the design labs controllers can ship to but Australia isn't supported yet it seems.

Sorry. I don't have any info to share and I don't know who does.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Design Lab Xbox controllers

'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

Unfortunately, the Design Lab is not available in Australia at the moment.

You can place your Xbox Design Lab order now in the US, Canada and most Western European Countries
Thema:

1. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia - Similar Threads - Problem getting design

2. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  3. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  4. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  5. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  6. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  7. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  8. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  9. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  10. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55