Problem with getting black screen when my console is on

Discus and support Problem with getting black screen when my console is on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I was at the homescreen dashboard and my console was on I see the white Xbox button on my controller console indicating the console is on. but I’m... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Problem with getting black screen when my console is on

When I was at the homescreen dashboard and my console was on I see the white Xbox button on my controller console indicating the console is on. but I’m seeing a black screen and I can’t even press the Xbox button on my controller to access the guide. the only troubleshooting step I can do to resolve this black screen issue is to press the Xbox button on the front of my console to turn it off. then when it’s off then I press the Xbox button on the front of my console to turn it back on then I wait to see if I still get a black screen this fixed the black screen issue temporarily is anyone else encountering this issue as well . and I now just reported this behaviour in the Xbox insider hub app via console.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 14, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problem with getting black screen when my console is on