Problem with Game Pass Ultimate on mobile

Discus and support Problem with Game Pass Ultimate on mobile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've uninstalled and reinstalled the xbox game pass apps and my account is showing not active. I've checked my status on Microsoft.com and it shows my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jay5inco, May 4, 2023.

1. /u/Jay5inco
    /u/Jay5inco Guest

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the xbox game pass apps and my account is showing not active. I've checked my status on Microsoft.com and it shows my game pass ultimate is "all good". My app was working earlier today and I was able to play via the cloud. Not sure how to remedy this. My account is paid amd up to date. Any help?

submitted by /u/Jay5inco
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jay5inco, May 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Need help to play game pass.

The only way to play them on mobile is through the cloud which requires Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Can you use family and friends game pass feature on Xbox game pass app?

If you're already subscribed or part of it, yes, you can use it with your Xbox app on mobile or Xbox Game Pass. It has the same benefits from Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...

Strange, try downloading the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile, log in with the same account that has the ultimate game pass, and try to access the perks through it, see if that works, please.
  5. Aashisg Win User

Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me to Join GP Again

I have same problem, xbox app on pc won't recognize i have game pass ultimate. Mobile app dose.even on web it reflects, not chaked on consol. Microsoft store late me download, install & play game pass games.

It seems there is issue whith pc app. All usual measures does not help me.
  6. W Shadowcaster Win User

Redeeming Discord and Spotify memberships from xbox game pass

In order to redeem your membership rewards with Game Pass Ultimate, you need to go through a console, this cannot be done through PC or mobile at this time.
Thema:

1. Problem with Game Pass Ultimate on mobile - Similar Threads - Problem Game Pass

2. I think game pass has a problem with me

in XboX Insiders
    I think game pass has a problem with me: Every time I purchase a game within a week that same game comes to Game Pass and I don't think it's a coincidence they like to f, mess with me submitted by /u/Time_Storage_9420 [link] [comments]
  3. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  4. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  5. Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass: Hi today they add Assassins Creed Valhalla on game pass so i want to play it on my Pc, but when i try to install it i got a sad face, and i dont know what to do, any idea of what is happening?...
  6. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  7. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  8. Problem with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game pass: So, i got 1year prepaid game pass ultimate that lasts till 26 jan 2024. i open my game pass games, and it asks me to sign in or renew the subscription. please help me solve this, im by no means...
  9. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  10. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...