Problem with Game Headsets

Discus and support Problem with Game Headsets in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok I’ve been having major issues with my game headset within the last two updates. I have a A50 Game Headset and the sound has been going in and out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gundam24, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Gundam24
    /u/Gundam24 Guest

Ok I’ve been having major issues with my game headset within the last two updates.

I have a A50 Game Headset and the sound has been going in and out with static every now and then. But the biggest problem is my friends can here me talk but I can’t hear them. Like it happens at random times and its super annoying and needs to be fix. I have literally tried everything to fix the problem, but nothing is working except for some strange reason when I went to settings and went to Devices & Accessories then I went to Xbox Wireless Controller and press A on the three dots (***) then went down to buzz my controller 3 times and press A on Turn on Copilot and the sound came back but it’s all messed up and now there’s an echo whenever my friends talk. So, I had to readjust everything for the sound, but the echo is still there.

I tried using my headset with the other 3 Xbox One S that I got, and everything worked like is supposed to. So, I know it’s a problem with being part of the Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead with Xbox One X.

submitted by /u/Gundam24
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gundam24, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Bert1967 Win User

Kinnect in game chat on crossplay

It works fine with a headset its only when your in game chat rather than a party chat whoever is using the Kinnect cannot be heard by the others on cross platform but mic and headset no work problems. My friend has the Kinnect but no headset there in lies
    the problems.
  3. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

Sounds like a headset or a xbox controller problem ... do u have another controller to try the headset in to see if its the controller that is the problem? Or do u have another headset to plug into the controller to see if the other headset is the problem?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]

Hi Enrico7885,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles for assistance with your headset being recognized:

If the problem persists:

• Try your headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working. If not, the headset will need to be replaced.
    • Try using a Headset Adapter for compatibility issues.
    • Try your Headset on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controlleragain. If that fails, the controller will
      need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox Online Service Center.

Try this out and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  5. O Corpo Win User

Turtle Beach static / not working

Played fallout 4 all day. No headset on, no problems. Put headset on. Problems.
  6. Payton Logan1 Win User

Crackling popping and snapping in headsets when using xbox

It is when I do anything on it, the menu, any kind of games, anything. It’s not the headset or controller because I’ve tried different controllers and headsets on the console and the problem continued
Thema:

1. Problem with Game Headsets - Similar Threads - Problem Game Headsets

2. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  3. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  4. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar: When someone invites me to a voice chat I would join the voice chat but it keeps saying connecting forever without doing anything but if I host a voice chat it would connect just fine I have even...
  5. my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.: The game is not starting when I am clicking enter and saying that it is a graphics problem. (How should I solve it ) 09d1375c-42a9-4d72-af9f-5cd5f17102b9
  6. I think game pass has a problem with me

in XboX Insiders
    I think game pass has a problem with me: Every time I purchase a game within a week that same game comes to Game Pass and I don't think it's a coincidence they like to f, mess with me submitted by /u/Time_Storage_9420 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox series x internet problem when playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x internet problem when playing game: My xbox series x console gets very slow connection or disconnects from internet when playing game. It happens only on wifi connection, it works well with wired connection. On the idle screen, or...
  8. Problem deleting a game from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem deleting a game from my xbox: There are 2 games I am trying to delete from my xbox 360. Whenever I press delete it pops up with an error message saying there was a problem performing that action...
  9. So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox: Please help me so I have a pdp gaming headset wireless for Xbox light is solid so it's paired but on my Xbox it shows no mic connection and when in a party it says we can't find a microphone for...
  10. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...