Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s

Discus and support Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi to the community, I have a problem when we stream on twitch from xbox one s, in live you don't hear the voice chat in fortnite game, but you can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roby-u, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Roby-u
    Roby-u Guest

Hi to the community, I have a problem when we stream on twitch from xbox one s, in live you don't hear the voice chat in fortnite game, but you can only hear my microphone voice. I also tried xbox live
    group chat but it doesn't work. I have checked all privacy and audio settings but the problem persist. Help me please

:)

Roby-u, Nov 22, 2020
  2. John WeidemanBeal Win User

Gamechat not working on stream.

Thank you for your assistance.

We solved half of my problems. My audio is now streaming to twitch. However, game chat is not. Last week on I was able to stream my mics audio AND my IN GAME chat audio to twitch directly from my Xbox series S, meaning my PC and Playstation party mates audio was making it into my stream.

That is not happening now. Slightly less frustrating but still quite.
  3. Kristinamarkez Win User

Xbox One twitch app question

Noooo. Let me explain it better.

I stream with my Elgato, obviously that means no Xbone twitch app streaming... HOWEVER, this also means I can't view the Twitch chat straight from my game screen...which sucks.-

I was just curious if there were any plans to make your own twitch chat viewable via the app without streaming from the app?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

Hi AustinM2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Are you streaming to Twitch directly from the Twitch app on the Xbox? Or are you streaming your Xbox One to your PC through the Xbox Console Companion app? Are you using party chat on the Xbox, or a party through the Xbox Companion app?

What you are describing is by design using the Xbox Live party chats because the servers for the chat are separate from the in-game chat servers. Xbox Live parties effectively mute in-game chat, and mute yourself from in-game chat as well because as I mentioned
    previously, party chats and in-game chats run on different servers. Xbox Live parties are more private channels for chatting with friends, so the muting aspect is by design. I believe this is why many Twitch streamers use Discord since you can hear both the
    Discord chat and in-game chat at the same time.
  5. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

6. The Vis Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

I have the same question. I am streaming on Twitch directly from the Xbox One. No computer in-between. Game chat is not broadcast, so it appears I'm talking to myself.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Problem with game chat streamming on twitch from xbox one s - Similar Threads - Problem game chat

2. Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?: New to PC so I apologize if it’s a dumb question. The last few days when I join an Xbox party through the Xbox app on my PC, I can hear everyone talking but they can’t hear me. The ONLY time they...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming cross-console chat problems Macbook to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming cross-console chat problems Macbook to Xbox One: I'm playing Fortnite on a MacBook air via xbox cloud gaming. The people in my party are using a console and I can't hear them. When the game starts, I get an error message from Fortnite saying my...
  4. Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. 8a221319-2ed3-4c15-9745-ddbf8989dee8
  5. Please help. In game voice chat problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. In game voice chat problem.: I have called and spoke to people from Twitch. Lightstream and Microsoft. They all tell me to contact each other and I’m Not getting anywhere. So what’s going on is. I can stream just fine no...
  6. Xbox game bar party chat problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party chat problem: So it’s a while since last I used game bar on pc but I see the same problems are still there, my friends always have a problem with the party chat either it’s mic related problem or it’s just not...
  7. Sea of thieve game chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieve game chat problem: I have Turtle beach chat headset and on certain games the gamechat feature works, but on sea of theives it doesnt work at all. I have went to app privacy microphone settings and i cant add anymore...
  8. In-Game Chat Filter Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In-Game Chat Filter Problem?: Hi! Not sure if Microsoft employees see this forum, but on Xbox One I'm experiencing the word "I" (as in speaking in the first person) being censored by Microsoft's filter in games. Why is this?...
  9. Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”: [img] Hello. Every time I play PUBG in squad mode, I get kicked from the game and game chat. When I check the network, it tells me this “The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase...
  10. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to add game chat to Twitch stream Xbox

2. why cant my stream hear my game chat xbox