Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

Discus and support Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501);... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nicolas alejandro1, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player 123123333), and I can't access my game progress.

:)

nicolas alejandro1, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, nicolas A. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Can you review if the gamertag that you’re referring to is the same when logging with your account on https://account.xbox.com/en-sg/spashell ?

If the gamertag is different, and you have more email addresses, please check the previous page with each one.

Maybe you were using a slightly different email address than the one you are using now.

I’ll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. nicolas alejandro1 Win User

Hello Arturo, thank you for responding. When logging in with my main email on the portal you provided, it logs me in with the name "Player921821117," which is fine. However, when linking it to my Steam profile, it doesn't load my progress or my gamertag "Trauko501" within FH5.

Currently, I have 3 Xbox accounts associated with 3 Outlook emails. The first and most used one logs me in as the user "Player921821117" in FH5. The second logs me in as the user "Tr4ukoTrueno" in FH5, although I never used it; I only logged into FH5 with it to try other accounts. The third doesn't have an associated Xbox profile.

Moreover, I remember something similar happening to me some time ago. When logging into FH5 from Steam for the second time, it asked me to relink the account with Xbox. Upon doing so with my main account, the message in the bottom left changed, and instead of saying "Welcome Player921821117," it said "Welcome Tr4uko501." That's how I managed to access my FH5 account with my progress that time, but it's not working now.
  4. XBF John Win User

Forza'nın Steam Versiyonuna Giriş Yapamıyorum [I Can't Sign In to Steam Version of Forza]

Hello,

Xbox Live Hesabınızı Steam hesabınıza bağlamayı deneyin: Steam - Xbox Live hesabını bağlama ve bağlantısını çözme – Forza Support

Also Forza Steam SSS'sine göz atın: Forza Horizon 4 Steam SSS ' sinde – Forza Destek

Additional Support:

En saygılarımızla,

[Yukarıdaki metin makine tarafından çevrilmiştir ve doğru olmayabilir özgün gönderinin gösterimi.]

Hello,

Try connecting your Xbox Live Account to your Steam account: Steam - Linking and unlinking an Xbox Live account – Forza Support

Also Check out the Forza Steam FAQ: Forza Horizon 4 on Steam FAQ – Forza Support

Additional Support:

Best Regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in?

Hello noodleGJB,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Forza Horizon 5 and is unable to sign in because of the error message: You may not proceed without being signed in to a profile. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Please consider linking your Microsoft account to a game that you purchase on Steam in that way you can sign in to game. The steps can be found here: Link your social network accounts to Xbox | Xbox Support. If it won't work, please try the recommendation from the threads below:

Threads with similar concern:

Forza Horizon 5 Login Issue on Steam - Microsoft Community

Forza Horizon 5 Sign-in needed - Microsoft Community

Based on the support article of Forza, you may also try to clear all Xbox Live credentials from Stream and sign in back to the game to test if issue persist. Please see the steps from this link: Steam - Linking and unlinking an Xbox Live account – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

Thank you for your response. If you want to play the game Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app, you will need to purchase the Xbox game version on the Microsoft Store:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Forza-Ho...

Since you have purchased the game on Steam, you can only play it on the Steam Launcher. You won't be able to find your Steam games on the Xbox app library as they have their respective launchers.

Remember that Steam and Xbox PC are 2 different gaming clients.
Thema:

1. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?) - Similar Threads - Problem Forza horizon

2. I have problem with forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have problem with forza horizon 5: Hello i have forza horizon 5 on steam. Today i wanna play forza but when i got into forza and clicked play it gived me a window to sign in to xbox, when i clicked sign in it gived me a window that...
  3. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  4. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  5. Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem: I bought the multi car pack that included the Koenigsegg. It won't let me download the Koenigsegg, but let's me download the other cars purchased. I tried to repurchase it, but it says "looks like...
  6. Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems: Why is it in Forza Horizon 5, I have over 500 Eliminator Battles recorded where I either don't spawn where I chose to spawn, people run right through brush or rocks and not slow down, or I could...
  7. Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem

in XboX Insiders
    Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem: Hi everyone, Since the last alpha update in the 4 october 2023. I have a problem with my wheel on xbox serie s. I lost my force feedback only for those two games. I didn’t have any problem the...
  8. Problem with forza horizon 5 interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with forza horizon 5 interface: I play on PC, when I open the game it works normally, I see the letters, but when I enter the interface I press enter, I cannot see the words, everything is blank, only this is the characteristic...
  9. Server problem in Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server problem in Forza horizon 5: When i going to online section in Forza horizon 5 pc Everything have a gray color and when I click on (horizon open) it show me an error. The error: there was an error communicating with the...
  10. Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game: I played forza horizon 5 game on xbox gamepass before. Then I bought the game from steam to play. When I opened the game, it asked me to link my xbox account to my steam account. When I made the...