Problem with Forza Horizon 5 download

Discus and support Problem with Forza Horizon 5 download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, So i bought gamepass and started to downloading Forza Horizon 5, then paused it and turned off my pc. When i turned on i cannot complete the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FacundoBarla, Nov 16, 2021.

1. FacundoBarla
    FacundoBarla Guest

Hey,

So i bought gamepass and started to downloading Forza Horizon 5, then paused it and turned off my pc.
    When i turned on i cannot complete the downloading, in my library the only thing that says it's install and when i go to manage downloads i have nothing in there.

The thing is, i have a small ssd drive, i think the game just took the space but i cannot keep going with the download.

Problem with Forza Horizon 5 download [​IMG]

I did some quick maths and found out that i have 178.8 GB around in apps, so following the data from the image something around 120 GB is missing and i think that could be the space that the game reserved for the download.

I tried searching for the data to manually delete it but i can't find it, and i can't start the download again because as you see i don't have enough space.

Someone can help me?

Thank u!

:)

FacundoBarla, Nov 16, 2021
  2. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

downloaded game not working

A common problem which sometimes is easy to fix. Your best bet would be to delete the game, then download 1 or 2 demos that are the same size as forza horizon (Your talking about 5 or 6GB). Once the demos have finished downloading, then redownload forza
    horizon. The reason to do this is so Forza Horizon is installed to a different part of your hard drive. Which then will hopefully fix your problem.
  4. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
  5. Levent Captain Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Cant Resume After restart Xbox One

Dude Already game not open or setup. On download part is cancel it. For example Forza Horizon 5 Try Download and comming %1 . Then I want restart xbox one. after restart xbox one . Forza horizon download is disappear like never start it. Not take my storage size to. Like I never start to download this game. I try restart xbox one with other games when download but they resume the download. but Forza Horizon 5 Just dissapear like never start. Very interesting problem . But I really want fix this problem because FH5 more want to play game on xbox one
  6. Levent Captain Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Cant Resume After restart Xbox One

Dude Already game not open or setup. On download part is cancel it. For example Forza Horizon 5 Try Download and comming %1 . Then I want restart xbox one. after restart xbox one . Forza horizon download is disappear like never start it. Not take my storage size to. Like I never start to download this game. I try restart xbox one with other games when download but they resume the download. but Forza Horizon 5 Just dissapear like never start. Very interesting problem . But I really want fix this problem because FH5 more want to play game on xbox one
Thema:

1. Problem with Forza Horizon 5 download - Similar Threads - Problem Forza Horizon

2. I have problem with forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have problem with forza horizon 5: Hello i have forza horizon 5 on steam. Today i wanna play forza but when i got into forza and clicked play it gived me a window to sign in to xbox, when i clicked sign in it gived me a window that...
  3. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  4. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  5. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  6. Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem: I bought the multi car pack that included the Koenigsegg. It won't let me download the Koenigsegg, but let's me download the other cars purchased. I tried to repurchase it, but it says "looks like...
  7. Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems: Why is it in Forza Horizon 5, I have over 500 Eliminator Battles recorded where I either don't spawn where I chose to spawn, people run right through brush or rocks and not slow down, or I could...
  8. Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem

in XboX Insiders
    Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem: Hi everyone, Since the last alpha update in the 4 october 2023. I have a problem with my wheel on xbox serie s. I lost my force feedback only for those two games. I didn’t have any problem the...
  9. Problem with forza horizon 5 interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with forza horizon 5 interface: I play on PC, when I open the game it works normally, I see the letters, but when I enter the interface I press enter, I cannot see the words, everything is blank, only this is the characteristic...
  10. Server problem in Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server problem in Forza horizon 5: When i going to online section in Forza horizon 5 pc Everything have a gray color and when I click on (horizon open) it show me an error. The error: there was an error communicating with the...