Problem with FH4 ON PC.

Discus and support Problem with FH4 ON PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello guys I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 I just completed that mission with autumn,spring,winter and after that the game keep crashing/closing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KeaderX2, Nov 16, 2019.

1. KeaderX2
    KeaderX2 Guest

Problem with FH4 ON PC.

Hello guys I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 I just completed that mission with autumn,spring,winter and after that the game keep crashing/closing random and I don't know what to do please help me.

I have all windows updates and all drivers to day.

My specs are:

AMD Ryzen 2700x

16GB RAM

GTX 1060 6GB

I have the same problem like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bzaCz61p7M.

:)

KeaderX2, Nov 16, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Problem with FH4 ON PC.

Hi KeaderX2,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue about Forza Horizon 4 not launching correctly on your Windows 10 PC. I recommend that you try the troubleshooting solutions available in our support article
    entitled Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 deviceto get
    you back on the track.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

FH4 PC problem

Hello Franzo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with an error. This error is strictly related to your profile. This error is a Forza error. Unfortunately, there is no back up of cloud saves. We recommend reaching out to the
    Forza forums for further assistance. If a save file is corrupt there is nearly impossible to recover. Here is a Forza link on the error and with an answer what to do.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...Code-E-47-0-Invalid-Profile--PLEASE-HELP.aspx

As this is a Forza issue I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. mari-mo Win User

FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts

Thank you for the information
    But my FH4 is causing problems with the PC version

Thank you for trying to help me with translations
    I also use a translation site
  5. Ernesto Tersluijsen Win User

Xbox NAT-type connection and serverconnectivity blocked, tried every solution

This is not really a FH4 problem but a Xbox problem. It is just that fh4 uses the same connection as xbox live and party connection
  6. Korhog Win User

Can't run Forza Horizon 4 on PC

hm, your PC is absolutely ready for FH4
Thema:

Problem with FH4 ON PC.

1. Problem with FH4 ON PC. - Similar Threads - Problem FH4

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. fh4 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh4 problem: where is the game located on pc I've just bought it as a cd key and cant config it to my moza wheel because i cant find the folder its not in xbox games like it should be...
  7. Problem z Forza Horizon 4 - Problem with FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z Forza Horizon 4 - Problem with FH4: PL: Witam! Otóż od nie dawna, występuje u mnie problem z Forzą Horizon 4. Gdy wchodzę do gry, to wszystko działa, tak jak należy. Jednakże mam problem z graniem Online. Podczas próby połączenia...
  8. FH4 PC problem

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 PC problem: I have a big problem with Forza Horizon 4 on my PC (bought from Microsoft store). When I start the game it gives me a profile error E:47-0, I read how to fix but nothing changed, I could start an...
  9. Steering Wheel Problem Fh4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steering Wheel Problem Fh4: Hello, i have problem with my G920 and Fh4 on xbox. The problem is when i Turn slightly my steering wheel car is going to maximum turn. I cant find options for that. Please help (Srry for my...
  10. Problème de son FH4 (FH4 Sound Problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de son FH4 (FH4 Sound Problem): Bonjour, J'ai un problème assez gênant, quand je joue forza horizon 4 et que je relance le jeu après avoir éteint pas complètement ma xbox le jeu se lance directement mais sans aucun son. Ça...