Problem with connecting my account on XboxOne

Discus and support Problem with connecting my account on XboxOne in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my account, when I try to connect to my account on my Xbox One, a loading box shows up but it doesn't seem to work, and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ukronos, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Ukronos
    Ukronos Guest

I have a problem with my account, when I try to connect to my account on my Xbox One, a loading box shows up but it doesn't seem to work, and it becomes white . I can't do anything but going back on the main menu with the xbox button on the controller. So
    for now I can't connect to my account and play in multiplayer or access to xbox One gold "privileges". I'd like some advices or help please

:)

Ukronos, Jan 7, 2017
  2. onemic0022
    onemic0022 Guest
    What happens when I want to go back and play Xbox 360 games after 2025?

OH MY

onemic0022, Jan 7, 2017
  3. CiroLord
    CiroLord Guest
    Xbox360 account problem on Xboxone

i have a problem using my xbox360 account on my xboxone, when i try to play a 360 game on the One my account doesn't log in (in many cases the game freeze on the xbox360 logo)

All the games that i have tried are playable on xboxone so i don't know where is the problem HELP! (im italian so sorry if bad english)

CiroLord, Jan 7, 2017
  4. ItsMePoppaCorn Win User

XBox won’t connect to ANY WiFi Connections

did you ever find a solution to this problem I have the same problem now my xboxone won’t connect to anything not my iPhone or my uverse internet
  5. raejunior Win User

Actiontec ActionTec GT784WN: Known Issues

This is very old info. Current firmware version is vz-1.1.22. But I am having problems with my connection staying active with xboxone
  6. majorJERKFACE Win User

Password problems

oh, and it (xboxone) says my connection is fine.
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

The my diskdrive is broken thread

My xboxone os faultless no problems
  8. mike90ramirez Win User

problem with my xboxone

try with other controler, if the error disappears the problem is your controler.
Thema:

1. Problem with connecting my account on XboxOne - Similar Threads - Problem connecting account

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  6. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  7. Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game: I played forza horizon 5 game on xbox gamepass before. Then I bought the game from steam to play. When I opened the game, it asked me to link my xbox account to my steam account. When I made the...
  8. Problem trying to connect my EA account to my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem trying to connect my EA account to my Xbox account: I have tried to connect my EA account to my Xbox account for playing EA Play games but I get this error after I login to my EA account: {"error":"internal server...
  9. i have some problem to connect my xbox account to minecraft window 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have some problem to connect my xbox account to minecraft window 10 edition: hello, recently i buy minecraft windows 10 edition and when i start the game and i want to connect my xbox account the game popup a message who said " we are connecting to xbox live to sign you in...
  10. Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...: A message appear where it stands that my profile "dont have the correct permissions to access this feature." What to do? 9a1bbd67-cba7-4b96-8d66-338f46e01f3e