problem with alan wake (pre order code quantum break)

Discus and support problem with alan wake (pre order code quantum break) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i pre order quantum break on april 4 and i still dont receive the download code for alan wake, please help me with these, thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by germanc83, Apr 6, 2016.

1. germanc83
    germanc83 Guest

hi, i pre order quantum break on april 4 and i still dont receive the download code for alan wake, please help me with these, thanks!

:)

germanc83, Apr 6, 2016
  2. Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break)

My Problem is that I pre order Quantum Break and I still wait for my Codes. I don´t have any Code no Alan Wake American Nightmare, Alan Wake or Quantum Break for Win 10.

TheRoyalKeeper, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Pre order codes

I haven't recieved my quantum break pre order bonus codes for Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare

God Kamehameha, Apr 6, 2016
  4. problem with alan wake (pre order code quantum break)

Hi germanc83. I pre ordered QB on 1st April. Came today and the Alan Wake codes were included in the box. American Nightmare will come 7 - 10 days after release of QB. Hope this helps.

UnderseaGordonB, Apr 6, 2016
  5. laire42
    laire42 Guest
    I haven't received Alan Wake either for my digital order(not preorder).

laire42, Apr 8, 2016
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    I received the Alan Wake code yesterday. I pre-ordered on March 28.

{Parity}, Apr 9, 2016
  7. I have not received the code either for Alan Wake but I did for American Nightmare! little annoying hope it comes soon!

Daniel_Sherlock, Apr 9, 2016
  8. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

I'm too awaiting my Alan Wake code from a digital Pre Order.

APEXASSASSlN, Apr 10, 2016
  9. NightOwl392
    NightOwl392 Guest
    Just got mine this morning so they are being sent out. Just have to wait.

NightOwl392, Apr 11, 2016
  10. laire42
    laire42 Guest
    6 days later I still haven't got the code.

laire42, Apr 16, 2016
  11. germanc83
    germanc83 Guest
    I bought digital too, still don't receive the codes in my messages inbox

germanc83, Apr 24, 2016
  12. You will never get your codes. Check out the gears forum where people are still waiting HALF A YEAR for their codes.

forums.xbox.com/.../5576.aspx

Absolutely ridiculous

Shockolate Beef, Nov 2, 2018
  13. torchwood39 Win User

Have not received Quantum Break Windows 10 Code.

I Pre ordered and I got the Alan Wake code but no Quantum Break code .
  14. mac-osx Win User

Quantum Break and Alan Wake codes

I pre-ordered quantum break XBOX ONE on 04.04.16 and until now I have not received the codes of alan wake because there are these problems?
  15. SolFyre Win User

No Pre-Order Codes for Alan Wake, Alan Wake American Nightmare + Quantum Break PC Version

I pre-ordered Quantum Break and never received a code for Alan Wake American Nightmare as well.
  16. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  17. CUBANantiCASTRO Win User

Quantum Break pre-order bonuses have not been delivered

I have not received my Alan Wake download code for pre-ordering Quantum break.

PLEASE help
Thema:

1. problem with alan wake (pre order code quantum break) - Similar Threads - problem alan wake

2. Alan Wake with add ons code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake with add ons code problem: Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console - "Something went wrong. Check the instructions...
  3. Alan wake - проблема со входом -[Translation - Alan wake - login problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan wake - проблема со входом -[Translation - Alan wake - login problem]: всем привет! скачал alan wake при входе в нее требует повторно авторизоваться в xbox live, ввожу логин и пароль, пишет ошибка только 16 знаков максимум. у меня пароль 19. что делать??...
  4. Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER: Hi good evening I had a little trouble with the xbox, which was that I bought cuantum break(PRE ORDER), the game is awesome, but my problem is that I don't receive the code to download, allan...
  5. Problema ao Resgatar Codigo do Jogo Alan Wake xbox360 [Problem Redeem Game Code Alan Wake Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema ao Resgatar Codigo do Jogo Alan Wake xbox360 [Problem Redeem Game Code Alan Wake Xbox ...: Codigo do jogo alan wake nao esta sendo resgatado , estou recebendo a menssagem codigo invalido no console xbox360 , no sites em cad anavegador diferente q uso da um erro diferente , XBOS 4000 ,...
  6. ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM: I pre-ordered quantum break in 2016/2/19 and still have not recieved my alan wake american nightmare code ,and i want to thank you for your reply yesterday. but there must be some mistakes...
  7. Alan Wake backward problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake backward problem: HI there! I bought a few months ago Quantum Break, great game btw, and had the voucher inside it to download Remedy's first game, Alan Wake. It worked fine on One, I have it in my games. I'm...
  8. Alan Wake Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake Problem: Today I logged into play Alan Wake and I got the following error code 0x803f800, but I've owned this game digitally for a long time. So I uninstalled the game and went to redownload and it's...
  9. Problem License Alan Wake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem License Alan Wake: Hello, I had a code to download Alan Wake and it works on Xbox One, but when I want to download on Xbox 360 I have the redeemed, as if I have not acquired license ... How can I the re-download...
  10. Problem with Alan Wake's code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Alan Wake's code: Hi guys, I have a problem with the code included in my Xbox One. When I try to use it, the service shows me the message in the image. Can you help me with this? Obviously the console is new and...