Problem whit xbox one contoller on windows 10

Discus and support Problem whit xbox one contoller on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've a problem whit the contoller wireless xbox one on windows 10. I brought the charger and play kit but when i take off the usb wire the pc can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GustavoMarino, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Problem whit xbox one contoller on windows 10

Hi, I've a problem whit the contoller wireless xbox one on windows 10. I brought the charger and play kit but when i take off the usb wire the pc can't connect to the controller and i have to remake the whole operation of wireless connection

:)

GustavoMarino, Jan 21, 2018
  2. probleme whit my age

i have a probleme whit my account wbox windows 10

the probleme is xbox say i am minor child

BUT i am born i 1990 and i'm not young

can you help me please bcs it a big brobleme for me

aleksandarmatic, Jan 21, 2018
  3. FritzJavel
    FritzJavel Guest
    Quantum Break Code for Windows 10

Pre-ordered the QB LE Whit Xbox One bundle. I received the bundle on the 5th, and claimed the code a few days later the 7th, and I have yet to received the windows 10 code. Gamertag Soulgraber1992

FritzJavel, Jan 21, 2018
  4. Andrew130484 Win User

Using windows controllers to control Xbox one

I know that…. It’s not what I asked

If you re read the question I already have my Xbox 360 controller working in windows with the wireless receiver….

The problem is when I stream the Xbox one s neither the fanatec wheel, 360 controller or wired logitec contoller can control the Xbox one….

All work fine in windows ‘gaming contollers’ or whatever it’s called these days
  5. GuSoNET Win User

Xbox Music and playing games question

i have windows 8 and the new xbox music pass and doesnt work, it doesnt even play the downloaded wma whit drm whit windows media player
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox 360 controller to PC

7. CCN_HsK Win User

i can't play at ARK Survival Evolved

you play ARK on Windows or Xbox One?

If the problem on Xbox One,

you can report the problem on Xbox

This maybe is Xbox build or game problem

If the problem is windows 10,

pls sure your windows 10 / display drive is lastly.

and update microsoft store apps. (maybe has xbox base update)
  8. l PyRL lfreo0OD Win User

MAC Address

I have same problems to connect my xbox whit mac. Xboxsupport say in chat they refuse the connexion whit any over subsidiary company.
Thema:

Problem whit xbox one contoller on windows 10

1. Problem whit xbox one contoller on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem whit contoller

2. Problem whit the refunding system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem whit the refunding system: I refunded minecraft in 8th of december my refunding got accepted but i still didnt recive my money to this day what can i do 16e375a7-f19a-4eba-968a-ada73617182e
  3. having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...: when i press connect nothing happens. e4af9950-3967-4fac-9c91-cf8786446e6e
  4. I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games: I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games please give.me support ac02def4-24cc-41a0-9fbb-40dc81982628
  5. Problem login battlefront II whit my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem login battlefront II whit my profile: Hi alls. Impossible to login in star wars battlefront II whit my best profile. I have pass ultimate and the game in copy digital and disk. Whit others profiles I'm login normally but whit my first...
  6. Problem whit error code 0x800700E9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem whit error code 0x800700E9: Ok so i was downloading Minecraft java on my new pc, i acsidentaly cloased the installer and when i tryd to download it again i whould keep canceling and error code whould keep occurring.I tryed...
  7. installations problem whit fsx2020

in XBoX on Windows
    installations problem whit fsx2020: (sorry for my inglish) i've installated 56gb of 95. But when this morning i open fsx and i click for continue, the game install only the 15% of the package and restart. I updated windows and...
  8. Problem whit gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem whit gta 5: Hello everybody , I have a problem with gta5, I just bought it digitally on XBOX One, but I have a problem , when I enter the hairdresser, Los Santos custom and the ammunition when I click...
  9. problem whit my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem whit my console: I have a flaw in my xbox that won't let me play a game I just bought it and it tells me that it's scratched but it can't be possible because I buy it from a pretty big company apart from my other...
  10. Xbox live Gold problem whit use code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold problem whit use code: Buy 3 Xbox live codes and none of them worked, that is impossible. All codes are different vendors. 3a6ec9e2-eb52-4658-9394-f4f1e79550c8