Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoW4KiLL, Mar 27, 2018.

1. GoW4KiLL
    GoW4KiLL Guest

Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

Hi!

I already contacted the Support, no solution

The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip, rendering finishes, upload finishes. I can see the clip under "manage your clips". BUT when I try to share it, message
    comes up "....something went wrong. we cannot share this. try again in a while."

It is so frustrating.

Did the big RESET of my Xbox, re-installed Studio, checked privacy-, audio-settings etc.

I am clueless!

And "YES", I can share the same clip before adding voice-over!

Can someone help me with this?

THX!

:)

GoW4KiLL, Mar 27, 2018
  2. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    xbox and Nokia lumia 830 windowsphone 8.1.

Hi Speler666890179. Please reference the following article to see if it may help with what your trying to do.

support.xbox.com/.../upload-studio-sharing-clips. Also other users have tried uploading their clips recorded on the XBONE to SkyDrive and from their you
    can share your clips.

Thanks,

Best

Bestlano, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Upload Studio uploads to OneDrive but not to Upload or feed

Hello Gamers,

After uninstalling and reinstalling the Upload Studio application, attempting to save and share numerous clips from a variety of games, resetting my router and checking my internet settings- having it check out clear- I am still having a major issue with
    Upload Studio.

Before rendering my edited clips together I have the option to check two boxes, one shares to Upload and the other shares to OneDrive.

With both selected the video successfully uploads to OneDrive, but unseccessfuly shares to Upload, therefore I am not able to share my finished clip to my Activity Feed or to my Showcase.

Is anyone having this issue?

Any troubleshooting suggestions?

What is the solution?

I really want to put my clips together, edit them, and share them to my activity feed. I am glad that sharing to OneDrive works, but I am very dissapointed that I cannot simply share the finished clip to my feed.

Please help.

Sincerely,

Faded Sympathy, Mar 27, 2018
  4. Bestlano Win User

xbox and Nokia lumia 830 windowsphone 8.1.

Hi Speler666890179. Please reference the following article to see if it may help with what your trying to do.

support.xbox.com/.../upload-studio-sharing-clips. Also other users have tried uploading their clips recorded on the XBONE to SkyDrive and from their you
    can share your clips.

Thanks,

Best
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
  6. pawncrackers Win User

How do I export/download my capture?

Hi there,

I upload to OneDrive daily! :) If you are not sure how to upload clips on Xbox One, please take a look at this page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/sharing-clips

I personally use the 'Broadcast and Capture > Capture > Manage captures' method. If you open the file in Windows 10 via Photos and Videos, you can edit/trim the clip. Via X1, I think the Upload Studio method allows voice overs - you can definitely edit the
    clip also. Feel free to take a look and post your results. :)

Hope this helps,

L
  7. PallidBoy Win User

Cannot share videos after editing with UPLOAD STUDIO and adding voiceover...

I have tried this on several clips of different games and also tested different resolutions. Any time I add a voice-over to a clip using upload studio it does not show up in my profile nor can I share it by any means... I've tried all the troubleshooting
    techniques.
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Share captured videos and pictures

Hello Rev,

Currently it is stated within the Sharing clips with Upload Studio article the following:

You can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time.

We hope this information is helpful and are always here to help.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - Problem Upload Studio

2. Problem with Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Upload Studio: Hey, first sorry for my bad english but there are no forums in french. I have a problem, a wanted to upload a video with the app Upload Studio BUT the downloading is about 0.3Mbit/s but i have a...
  3. problem with upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with upload studio: I want to create a montage in upload studio, I get all done with editing and then all I haft to do is finish and download it to upload and the one drive. but I keep getting a error on the upload...
  4. Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?: I posted this in console because I have no idea where it goes as the apps are xbox apps. here we go! Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me...
  5. Upload Studio Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Problem: I'm having trouble uploading clips from Upload Studio to Upload. It only works when i upload edited clips that are 10-20 seconds long when i put multiple clips together and add transitions, the...
  6. Upload Studio editing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio editing problem: Hi Our household has 3 XboxONE's. My HOME Xbox is in our bedroom...but, we use the livingroom console more often which is My Husband's HOME Xbox. Now here's my Upload Studio problem. When I edit...
  7. Upload studio Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio Problem: Hello, every time i record a clip it has no sound. How do i fix that? I use to have sounds on my clips but i dont know what happened. Thanks in advance for any suggestions....
  8. Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive: I used to be able to edit clips and then upload them to OneDrive. I no longer have that option. Before when i was done with a clip I would get the option to Save and Upload to OneDrive. I no...
  9. Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?: Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me elsewhere. I often record some 3 minute game clips of say, Overwatch with no issues whatsoever edit...
  10. Problem with Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Upload Studio: not sure if this is the best place to post but I'm having problems with the upload studio. anyways so I'm editing clips but then when I go to share I don't see the option to upload to Onedrive...