Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass)

Discus and support Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I need help on an issue in the xbox application. When I try to join my friend (here in the exemple I tried to accept the invitation on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RFG00, Nov 5, 2021.

1. RFG00
    RFG00 Guest

Hello,

I need help on an issue in the xbox application. When I try to join my friend (here in the exemple I tried to accept the invitation on gangbeast from my mate) A pop up appear saying : "You'll need a new application to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer"
    It proposes me to seach on the microsoft store but it redirect me on the game page and no solution to my issue.
    If anyone has the same issue or maybe the solution I'll be glad to know it =)

Sorry it's in french on my pc but I translated in my message !

Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass) [​IMG]

:)

RFG00, Nov 5, 2021
  2. RFG00 Win User

Yes we both are. the only difference between him and I is that I'm playing on Shadow (cloud pc) but it shouldn't make any differences I guess.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Try to make a party on the Xbox app and then launch the game, one will join a session and in the pause menu instead of the invite friends option it will be changed to join friend's Gamertag, selecting it will join your friend's session
  4. SammyVS Win User

You and your friend are playing on PC, right?
  5. RFG00 Win User

Hello Samy,

Thanks for the quick answer. I'm fine and you?

I just checked, I already have the app installed and updated. My friend has no problems to join the others, it's only me who can't join any group or friend =(
  6. SammyVS Win User

Thema:

1. Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass) - Similar Threads - Problem join friend

2. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  3. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  4. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  5. Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs: Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs, while it's not every game only games like Risk of Rain 2 and Terraria where the issues happens. When we try...
  6. Unable to join the multiplayer of the game, what is the problem, given that I have an Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the multiplayer of the game, what is the problem, given that I have an Xbox...: Unable to join the multiplayer of the game, what is the problem, given that I have an Xbox Live subscription forza 3 Windows ac441740-338b-4595-9ca3-595143c7555d
  7. Join Fortnite Crew Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join Fortnite Crew Problem: Epic Games, I have tried to join the fortnite crew, but for some reason it is not letting me, it is asking me for an adult, and when my mom came to my room, she couldn’t get it to work either....
  8. gamepass join problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass join problem: gamepass,,,, i joined game pass and want to join minecraft through game pass and already paid 1$ for every month, but now it is saying it is problem to join Minecraft through game pass...
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BobbySinghz [link] [comments]
  10. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...: What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up? e3ee8625-7b71-4778-b400-4370b2ed806a