Problem to install a game with a code on win 10

Discus and support Problem to install a game with a code on win 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm having a problem with a code to redeem a game on windows store. I entered the code, and the download started, but the pc is blocked and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YawningSinger54, May 22, 2018.

1. Problem to install a game with a code on win 10

:)

YawningSinger54, May 22, 2018
  2. cross-buy don't working on win 10

i bought a monthly game pass. i installed state of decay 2 on xbox one but i can't install it on windows 10 (this game has cross-buy with win 10)

same with other game that have cross-buy. i can only buy full game or play a demo.

what's the problem?

thanks

SoughtFrame766, May 22, 2018
  3. Xea Cha
    Xea Cha Guest
    Error Code: 80070057

A couple days ago, I had to completely re-do my PC hard drive. Had to re-install Win 8 and all my PC games. I went to re-install some game add-on via Games for Windows Marketplace software. I downloaded full games with no trouble; but when I try to download
    and install game add-ons it says "Download of item failed. Code: 80070057"

There is NO problem with my internet connection. Can someone help?

Xea Cha, May 22, 2018
  4. AliHaider514 Win User

Asphalt 8 problem with Window 10 v1809 to v1909

the owner should test this game on win 10 v1909 and resolve problem. I installed fresh windows but this issue not resolved and still facing this problem.
  5. RepletePower8 Win User

xboxgip.sys

I installed the win 10 again and for now, I do not have the problem I had thank you for the help 😀
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Locate Game library Win10/Win 11

you cant, it does not work like the other launchers even win 10 to win 10, the encrypted folder is tied to that one installation if you reset windows or format then you have to delete and redownload all the games.

There is no way of transferring games from one install of windows to another for gamepass or windows store installations. yes it sucks.
  7. RepletePower8 Win User

xboxgip.sys

it did not solve my problem but that what you need for playing with Xbox Controller but it supposed to be installed already if you have win 10
  8. Nursemorph Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Season Pass: "This app will not work on your device."

When you say "I was forced to update to Win 11", who forced you to? I only ask as MS give you the option but they don't make you do it

If the game worked fine on Win 10, then I'd suggest going back to it until the Win 11 system is more stable. An alternative is, if you have a spare hard drive, to install Win 10 on that and have a dual boot system so you can switch depending on which you need.

Just install Windows 10 from the following and format the drive with it to install Win 10 fresh:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
Thema:

Problem to install a game with a code on win 10

1. Problem to install a game with a code on win 10 - Similar Threads - Problem install game

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. Series X game installation problem ?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X game installation problem ?: Hello dear Xbox users, does anyone had or has the problem where you can’t install games from games pass or bought games? Like I press install and it doesn’t do anything neither puts it in queue or...
  4. Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass: Hi today they add Assassins Creed Valhalla on game pass so i want to play it on my Pc, but when i try to install it i got a sad face, and i dont know what to do, any idea of what is happening?...
  5. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  6. i purchased ea24 and installed it no problem the 2 weeks later my game is installed but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased ea24 and installed it no problem the 2 weeks later my game is installed but...: game is purchased and installed but when i try play it says i need to purchase it 98e90c89-8e42-402e-ad8c-dd2f7e4393d6
  7. Disc game installation problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc game installation problem.: Hello, i tried in my two consoles to install two different games ( in this case , Battlefield V and Rainbow Six Siege ) thanks to my disc. But after the download pass the « ready to start » thing...
  8. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  9. The Xbox app has a problem installing the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app has a problem installing the game.: Yesterday I installed Payday 2 in the Epic Game app and stardew valley in the Xbox app. When I finished loading Payday 2 I came to see the progress of loading stardew valley but it stuck at 5.2...
  10. Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...: I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on TWO computers and now both of them have this issue after the update. What's happening: Games no longer show in the Installed section of the...