Problem to connect Logitech G920 Racing wheel

Discus and support Problem to connect Logitech G920 Racing wheel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a Racing wheel for my sons to use with Forza Motorsport 7. I cn start the Forza 7 but l'm not able to steer the car. We're having the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoelIFK12, Dec 26, 2017.

1. JoelIFK12
    JoelIFK12 Guest

I just bought a Racing wheel for my sons to use with Forza Motorsport 7.

I cn start the Forza 7 but l'm not able to steer the car. We're having the Xbox one and I've tried to reboot and calibrate.

Anyone WHO can help me?

I even tried to contact Logitech

:)

JoelIFK12, Dec 26, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Dec 26, 2017
  3. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Assetto Corsa: Anyone picking it up?

@Badger, if your still after a wheel mate Amazon currently have the G920 for £133 (you have to use the £10 voucher just under price)

www.amazon.co.uk/.../B013Y78YY4

marknally, Dec 26, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One - Logitech G920 - Customize setting

5. WattyNuela Win User

How do i connect Logitech g920?y

Hello Ian, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re having trouble when trying to use your Logitech G920 wheel. Let me share an article from Logitech support that may help you, depending on the platform you're experiencing this problem:

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/3600...
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Logitech MOMO racing wheel

If i am not mistaken that wheel is for PC and not Xbox. The only compatible wheel from Logitech is the G920.
  7. marknally Win User

Assetto Corsa: Anyone picking it up?

@Badger, if your still after a wheel mate Amazon currently have the G920 for £133 (you have to use the £10 voucher just under price)

www.amazon.co.uk/.../B013Y78YY4
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Logitech g920 Wheel Stopped Working

Hi callum,

Sorry for the issue with the steering wheel. I found this article on the
    logitech site
    . Due to its a third party accessory you will need to get with them. As some accessories may not be fully compatible with the Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Problem to connect Logitech G920 Racing wheel - Similar Threads - Problem connect Logitech

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Xbox app connecting problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app connecting problem: On the Xbox app, Whenever I invite someone or try and join someones party, it just says "Connecting...". Sometimes I have no problem connecting and other times It's impossible to join a party....
  4. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  5. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  6. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  9. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  10. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa