Problem syncing player data on Forza 7

Discus and support Problem syncing player data on Forza 7 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I just installed Forza 7 on my new PC but when I launched it for the first a message appeared saying that it was syncing data from xbox server.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rorodelafrance, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Problem syncing player data on Forza 7

Hi,

I just installed Forza 7 on my new PC but when I launched it for the first a message appeared saying that it was syncing data from xbox server. This message show 0% for a minute and then it goes to 100% and an error occured telling me that it can't connect
    to xbox servers. I'm worried because I have already finished the game on my other PC.

Can anyone tell me what to do to get my data back ?

:)

rorodelafrance, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Ruben_2701
    Ruben_2701 Guest
    Syncing data!

Today I began to have this syncing problem with Forza 5. It starts but keeps trying ''Syncing data for Forza Motorsport 5'' Any advice of what to do??? I already tried a boot reset and unplugged the console for half an hour but this didn`t work.

Next Month would buy Forza 6 but I have doubts now. Been playing forza 5 for a long time and don`t want to lose my data.

Ruben_2701, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Jeko 13
    Jeko 13 Guest
    Forza 7 data problem

Hello. I had a problem with the game forza 7. I was going to start playing and the game could not synchronize with the data. However the game started a new game and I lost all my progress, money and cars. This should not happen in such a recent game and
    cost me 70 euros. Has anyone had this problem? Is there any way to recover the things I lost?

Jeko 13, Sep 26, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey rorodelafrance! I would be happy to try and help.

What troubleshooting steps if any have you tried? I would suggest general network troubleshooting on your router by unplugging it from power for 5 mins. Also give your computer a restart as well.

On top of that I would suggest you log out and log back into your account from Windows 10 and also from the
    Xbox App.

Let us know if that helps!

XBF Diego M, Sep 26, 2018
  5. I already restart my computer and also reinstall the game and log out from windows 10 and xbox app but the probem persists.

rorodelafrance, Sep 26, 2018
  6. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, Roro!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the issue is still persisting. One option to check out is the
    Forza Forums to check and see if anyone else is experiencing this issue. Please let us know how that goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!!

XBF Paul M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: