Problem since last update

Discus and support Problem since last update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andre Tremblay1, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Problem since last update

:)

Andre Tremblay1, Jul 13, 2023
  2. DHG Valiance Win User

Problems since last update...

Anytime! Could I ask you to select my answer as answering your question?
  3. Zuraak Win User

That fixed it. It also ate up an hour I was planning to use exercising. Thanks for your suggestion. I wonder why the update broke it in the first place.
  4. Andre Tremblay1 Win User

Thank you i will report the problem
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey guys! Since this is a preview issue, all troubleshooting for that should be done in the
    Update Preview Forums! Thanks so much for your understanding. :)
  6. DHG Valiance Win User

Have you guys tried to perform a factory reset?
Thema:

1. Problem since last update - Similar Threads - Problem since last

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  6. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...
  7. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  8. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  9. Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem: Hello, Ive currently have had a issue with my minecraft bedrock world transferring from one xbox to another. I have an xbox world that saves on one xbox but cannot transfer to update the world on...
  10. Xbox One sinc problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sinc problem: Posted 13 Jan 2016 9:52 PM This morning I woke up to an update, i when to go install it and had realized my xbox controller was not connected for a reason. So I pressed both sinc buttons but...