Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

Discus and support Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Emily Wall1, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Emily Wall1
    Emily Wall1 Guest

I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the browser on my phone, it tells me “you’re all set!” But then minecraft tells me “oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on PlayStation network”

I am POSITIVE I am using the correct account. I have never linked another Microsoft account to this PlayStation. I even made a second account to test it, and when I try to login with this second account, it tells me that I have to login with the username of the first account…. The one that tells me it isn’t linked to my PlayStation account.

I cannot access my realm even though I am currently still paying for it. This has been going on for almost a week now. I have managed to successfully log in ONE time, but as soon as I closed the game I was logged out and the cycle repeated itself.

:)

Emily Wall1, Oct 9, 2023
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

Hello cdkao,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.

Thanks again.
  3. JustinFly Win User

I am having the exact same issue; What scares me the most is I see this has been a problem for months.
  4. LucasRishel Win User

Im having the same issue connecting to my Microsoft account on my switch when in Minecraft. Started 3-4 days ago and nothing has worked to resolve it.

Tried clearing account data

tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling.

tries changing passwords

nothing is working from my switch
  5. gnilugarD Win User

Hi. Have you tried to unplug and replug your router? See if that works. You could also try powering your console off completely by holding the power button for 10 seconds. Then again, you can try deleting and redownloading your profile on Xbox One.
    You might also want to contact Nintendo to see what they can do regarding the account. You also can use the Support form to submit a support request for this issue on xbox.com
    This is a bigger issue than that, it seems to be a communications issue between Nintendo and the Microsoft accounts.

https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-34662?filter=allopenissues
  6. cdkao Win User

I'm having the same issue. I have done a clean install on a different computer. No luck.

"Failed to login. We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." Yes something went wrong! Fix it please!

This is ridiculous!
Thema:

1. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft - Similar Threads - Problem signing Microsoft

2. Problem with PS4 Microsoft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with PS4 Microsoft sign in: My son has Minecraft on his PS4 he wants to link it to his friends… OK Set Up Microsoft account OK He entered the website on the screen … OK He Inputs the code into that… OK The next screen...
  3. Microsoft account sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account sign in problem: I can sign into any Microsoft account anywhere on my device. It is extremely frustrating and disappointing as I would like to play Minecraft but I can't. I have tried dozens of things from another...
  4. Microsoft sign in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sign in problem: So im trying to sign into my microsoft accounton minecraft ps4 but when i try it says im already logged in but ive never signed in on one and when i try ro sign out of the acc on minecraft...
  5. “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: I’ve been trying to find a solution to this since I haven’t been able to log into my account in Minecraft. I use my phone so it’s not necessarily easy. I’ve tried resetting my phone and...
  6. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com...

in XBoX on Windows
    There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com...: I dont understand how to fix it. I was playing Grounded and today I got this problem. I dont understand how to fix it please help me:'( 604c2c62-42a5-4bff-bc15-d07eb7cf7bb5
  7. There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account: I tried to sign into minecraft with my microsoft/xbox live account and it said, “ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” i signed...
  8. "Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: I've seen many others with this issue, but not quite the same. I play minecraft near daily, and am always logged in on my xbox account. But yesterday when I went on the app I had been logged out,...
  9. Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: quando abro o jogo Master chief colletion, não consigo digitar meu loguim na conta da microsoft .. fica aparecendo essa mensagem. -[Translation - when i open the master chief collection game, i...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Sign-in Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Sign-in Problem: My Solitaire Collection app keeps on telling me it can't sign me into Xbox Live, even though if I go to the Xbox Live Web Page I can sign in. Anybody know what's going wrong here please?...