Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

Discus and support Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JacobPeterson, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer friends with. For most profiles, I was able to click on the profile in my friends list, then click the "Remove Friend" button in the top colored area.

However, for 2 specific profiles on my friends list that I want to remove, when I click to go to their profile I am not seeing the top colored portion that would normally contain the button. What is an alternate way to remove a friend from my friend list?

I was not able to find an existing answer on this forum. All of them either give this process I have already tried, or reference using an Xbox (which I do not have anymore), or are 5+ years old and reference an interface that no longer exists.

:)

JacobPeterson, Sep 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile