Problem Reconection wireless Xbox Controler after stadby mode..

Discus and support Problem Reconection wireless Xbox Controler after stadby mode.. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i need help, i don't know why when i dont tocuh the controler after 15min and put in stand by, and i power on again the controler, the controler... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Player027098765, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Problem Reconection wireless Xbox Controler after stadby mode..

Hi, i need help, i don't know why when i dont tocuh the controler after 15min and put in stand by, and i power on again the controler, the controler just power on for 1 sec and go stand by again (off) i try to reconnect and actualize drivers, but the only
    think is working is restart PC,

Any one have solution for this??, thnks.

Buenas, cuando dejo el mando 15min sin usar y se paga (por ahorro de bateria) luego solo se enciende por 1 segundo y se vuelve a apagar, he intentado reconectar con el PEN WIFI, actualizando el mando, quitando y poniendo otras pilas, pero nada. Lo unico
    que funciona es Reiniciar el ordenador.

Alguna solucion a my problema?? muchas gracias.

:)

Player027098765, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Ireas
    Ireas Guest
    XBox360 Ring of Light has lately switched from player 1 to player 2 & then back again after loading Resident Evil 6

I'd say this is a Problem of RE6 itself - it probably, as you assume, disconnects the Controller but reconect it wrong again.

Ask someone who also has this game and see if he also has this Problem.

Ireas, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Please Help! Can log into xbox live but cant play mp games.

Greetings Stee01,

I'm sorry that you are facing problems with your account. Is there an error message or code ? is this happening only with one game or every game that you are trying to play online ?

Meanwhile, please try to plug your internet cable directly into the Xbox instead of using a wireless router and see if the problem is solved (you can reconect your router back if this procedure solves the problem).

colllecionador, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

Hey there!

Try the different connection steps listed
    here
    . Let us know if that worked out for you.

Flymonkey102, Aug 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: