Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again. (XBOX 360)

Discus and support Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again. (XBOX 360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Three days ago, I received a message "Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again." when I tried playing Destiny. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maiterya, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Maiterya
    Maiterya Guest

Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again. (XBOX 360)

Three days ago, I received a message "Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again." when I tried playing Destiny. When I pressed "OK" the "Unreadable Disc" pops up and it takes me back to the XBOX 360 Dashboard. I have
    digitally downloaded Destiny through the XBOX LIVE Market so it wouldn't make any sense giving me the "Unreadable Disc" message when I do not play the physical copy of the game.

I have been playing Destiny for 7 months now and this is the time encountering this problem. Many people have experienced this sort of issue as well in the first week of the game's release. Now I'm experiencing it just months after it's release. I have
    cleared the cache data of the XBOX 360 System and it did not solve anything. I heard that re-downloading the game does not solve this problem as well, but I have not tried it personally.

I had downloaded Destiny in Nepal and have recently moved back to the Philippines. Does this concern with region changes whatsoever? Although I have tested out other games that I have downloaded from Nepal, none of them have given me any trouble. No message,
    no problem. It's just Destiny that's giving me this kind of trouble. This is frustrating me!

Any suggestions/solutions? Please help!

:)

Maiterya, Jul 6, 2015
  2. DK5019
    DK5019 Guest
    Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

Same here this *** spend all tus money and can't even play the game

DK5019, Jul 6, 2015
  3. sithscott1
    sithscott1 Guest
    Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

My problem is that I can install the game to my hdd and download all of the starting updates for destiny but i only get the error message once I try to run/play the game then I get those 2 error messages

sithscott1, Jul 6, 2015
  4. FBI g man Win User

I have been playing destiny since November of 2014. Everything was working fine until the beginning of September. Ever since then my disk is "unreadable". I have tried everything: clearing the cache, reconnecting to the internet, installing the game, etc.
    but nothing works. The game doesn't even load at all. I'm getting irritated by this, bought a second disk and i'm still having the same problem. If someone knows how to fix this that would be great!
  5. Mr mizter123 Win User

I have been playing destiny smoothly since September. But about two months ago this has started happening to me. Once I choose my character and see my ship in orbit. the screen freezes, starts waving back and fourth and the two errors come up. Sometimes
    itll go longer and I can load into a crucible game but then I'll get kicked to the Xbox home. I am extremely mad at the game by now. Has anybody found a fix?
  6. TFO ModzPhantom Win User

If you give me any help by telling I'm awesome .uk but really download the game on the Xbox Will come back at you and mess u up there a tip
  7. epicsauce81 Win User

Having the same *** problem.
  8. AxisArmor Viper Win User

Been playing for about a week. Having the same issue. Any idea on when a patch will come out to fix it?
Thema:

1. Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again. (XBOX 360) - Similar Threads - Problem reading game

2. Idk how to put my problem into a question so plz read the description.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Idk how to put my problem into a question so plz read the description.: Whenever I try to login to an account on Minecraft ps4 edition, there's always a problem. I unlinked all accounts and that still didn't work. I even made a brand new account and when I tried to...
  3. problem - folder keeps reverting to "read only"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem - folder keeps reverting to "read only": I've tried any guide online I could find - running as administrator, changing authorizations, checking the anti-virus isn't interrupting... I can't find a working solution! I have a problem...
  4. My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...: How do I get my MWII disc to download,I have tried everything I know to do,just won't read it,but will read and download any other game just fine,it's driving me nuts HELP!!¡¡!!...
  5. I AM USING ALL CAPS BC IT IS EAISER FOR ME TO READ. MY PROBLEM IS PROGRAMING THE HORI WHEEL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I AM USING ALL CAPS BC IT IS EAISER FOR ME TO READ. MY PROBLEM IS PROGRAMING THE HORI WHEEL...: HI EVERYONE, THE HORI WHEEL IS LICENSED BY MICROSOFT SO I THOUGHT THEY COULD HELP ME BUT THEY TRIED AND REFERED ME TO HORI USA SUPPORT WHICH ONLY DOES SUPPORT VIA EMAIL WHICH I USED TODAY. I AM 75...
  6. Problem with "Report User" , please read

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with "Report User" , please read: Hi there, on Alpha Skip Ahead i can only choose on "Report User" For all possibilities, I can only choose as more reasons, sexual harassment, advertising, terrorist background, etc., but...
  7. Audio-Problem (ACTUALLY READ THE DISCRIPTION)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio-Problem (ACTUALLY READ THE DISCRIPTION): Seit mehreren Tagen habe ich das Problem, dass wenn ich meinen Controller im laufenden Betrieb der Konsole wegen Akku-wechsels neu starte, sämtliches zum Controller geleitetes Audio um gut 50%...
  8. After I had to reset my Xbox for a different problem, my external storage won't read all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After I had to reset my Xbox for a different problem, my external storage won't read all of...: Ive already tried all the solutions on the website but it still won't work and it says chats andc arent available for this. 1st gen xbox one, toshiba 1Tb external hard drive usb 3.0. What do i do?...
  9. Problema de leitura no disco [Read problem on disk]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de leitura no disco [Read problem on disk]: Olha eu to muito preucopado com que esta ocorrendo quem quiser me ajudar por favor estou precisando muito de ajuda! Eu acabei de comprar um jogo caro, estava jogando ele normalmente! Depois de um...
  10. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...