Problem on old gen console with new update

Discus and support Problem on old gen console with new update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Dreadwolf, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Problem on old gen console with new update

Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I can no longer Uninstall or install anything on my system. I have tried to Uninstaller several games now and it does absolutely nothing. I can't install the report a problem app either. I'm wondering if it's because the newest update is for new gen consoles and I somehow got it when I shouldn't have? I don't really know I've never had something like this happen before. Any help would be much appreciated

submitted by /u/The_Dreadwolf
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_Dreadwolf, Feb 22, 2024
  2. kinmad4it Win User

Painkiller Hell and Damnation

I love these old style shooters. Be fantastic if we get a brand new updated Unreal for the next gen consoles. It's been too long.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3 Led Rouge De La Mort sur ma Xbox 360 [Translate] 3 Death Red Led on my Xbox 360

Red Ring of Death or RRoD is a known hardware failure in the old gen consoles. You will have to get a new console and I suggest you to upgrade to the new gen.
  4. pureplayin2 Win User

Microsoft, it's not the price that is the problem......

Those games you're looking for will eventually come maybe.. I agree that cross gen games need to stop. It was ok last gen because the old consoles were 6ish years old when xbox 360 and ps3 came out, but now I feel they need to cut off the old consoles
    and just make the game for the new. Only because xbox 360 is 9 yrs old and ps3 8yrs old and DEFINITELY HOLDING BACK this new gen.. And I don't know if you noticed, but every new console gen is an upgrade from the last. People need to quit having unrealistic
    expectations for new gens. The real next step in gaming is VR. And there are games that show next gen already. Ryse, Infamous, Killzone, Forza Horizon 2, etc, so be patient they will come.. I'M ENJOYING THE HIGHER RESOLUTION, BETTER AA, TEXTURES AND OTHERS
    THAT LAST GEN CAN'T DO..
  5. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft flight simulator on cloud gaming

Old gen consoles won't work

3 year old pcs would have problems running it

What makes you think 10 year old console would?

Your only option. Would be get a pc or a next gen console to install

Cloud only supports gamepads
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

NO HEADSET INCLUDED.

Isn't this old news? And why are people so surprised they can't use the old headsets? This is a next gen console so it makes sense that the old stuff would not be compatible.
Thema:

Problem on old gen console with new update

1. Problem on old gen console with new update - Similar Threads - Problem old gen

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Problems with my old xbox user

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with my old xbox user: Hello. I haven't used this account in a few years and I used to have a xbox profile associated on this acocunt. The problem I have is, when I try to log in to my old xbox profile does not log...
  4. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  5. very especific problem envolving old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    very especific problem envolving old account: So, I was browsing and I remebered an old account from my xbox 360 Since I have many memories envolving this account, I tried to retrive and then the problems arrived. My cousin made that...
  6. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  7. Saving the game in old games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving the game in old games problem: I have an Xbox series s, my first time owning an Xbox console. I bought Red Dead Redemption and started to play. The game asks me to connect to Xbox live so I can save the game. But I don't have...
  8. Connection problem old Xbox cables to modern tv that uses HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem old Xbox cables to modern tv that uses HDMI: How do I connect my Xbox that uses plug in cables (red, white, green etc) to a modern television that only has links for HDMI connections? Is it possible to buy some type of conversion plug? Thank...
  9. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  10. (X360) About the old Red Ring of Death Hardware failure problem that existed before...

in XBoX on Windows
    (X360) About the old Red Ring of Death Hardware failure problem that existed before...: I've heard that newer models of the original Xbox 360 (The Arcade (Or Fat) Edition one, i mean) didn't presented that problem anymore, how do i actually check if my Xbox (I have the original one,...