Problem migrating my Mojang account

Discus and support Problem migrating my Mojang account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gamer gamer1, Dec 9, 2023.

1. gamer gamer1
    gamer gamer1 Guest

I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible." I need help on how to migrate.

:)

gamer gamer1, Dec 9, 2023
  2. StageCoa11 Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

I'm having a similar problem. After migrating my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, when I attempt to login using the Microsoft credentials, it shows up as a non-paid / demo account. I don't want to have to buy the game again. I wonder if it is possible the account was migrated to a different Microsoft account than the one I am using, but Mojang support cannot address that. I would love to be able to lookup what account name/email address my old Mojang account was migrated to.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Problem Migrating my Mojang Account

Hi there Ninja welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Had the same exact issue, try this:

If you have any other Launcher on your computer other than the one found on Mojang's official website you must first do the following:

1 - Delete the Launchers that exist on your computer that are not official Mojang;

2 - Restart your computer;

3 - Download the original software again and install:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

If you don't have another Launcher on your computer or have already deleted:

1 - Open Minecraft Laucher;

2 - If you are already logged in, click on your image and Gamertag in the upper left corner of the screen and then on "Logout";

3 - If you are already logged out or not logged in to your account, delete all accounts registered in Launcher by clicking on the "X" next to each account;

4 - In Minecraft Launcher, enter the email and password of your Microsoft account!
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Gamer G, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

According to Independent Advisor Khaji and official information from Minecraft, the migration of Mojang accounts was completed on September 19, 2023. You can obtain or verify this information at the following link:

https://www.minecraft.net/article/account-migration-last-call

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Additional Information: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8bf595e2-8a08-4892-8752-360d5aebeb52

Although I had also read there that the migration had been extended until December (I don't remember where I saw this information and I can't tell you if it is official or not), in case you have seen this information on an official website, I suggest you contact him directly Microsoft support through the following link, they will be able to help you in a better way.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  5. NobodyForYou Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Hello, that’s the problem. I cannot log in my old account through mojang, I’ve asked for help, they said, that it had been migrated and linked to Microsoft account. There’s on my Microsoft account new Mojang account which hasn’t got nickname I played with in mojang and license either
  6. Gam1ng_Ninja Win User

Mojang account Migration unsuccessful

The problem is not logging in with my Microsoft account, I'm easily able to login, it's that my Mojang account did not migrate. No detail of my Mojang account was transferred and I'm essentially playing on a new account, none of my worlds transferred, my server progress, not even my username. My display username here is my old Mojang accounts username.
Thema:

1. Problem migrating my Mojang account - Similar Threads - Problem migrating Mojang

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  8. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best! The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store. I have problem with connection...
  9. "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account: Dear reader, I have now attempted to migrate a mojang account multiple times but continue to have the same issue even when attempted days apart. "There's a temporary problem There's a...
  10. Problem migrating Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem migrating Minecraft account: I've been trying to migrate my old Mojang Minecraft account to a Microsoft account I get to the point where I submit a password for the new Microsoft account, but no matter how long I wait or how...