Problem loading dashboard on startup

Discus and support Problem loading dashboard on startup in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the latest ring ALPHA update today as soon as I turned on the console it gave me this problem that I have never had. I have the console in energy... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaStRa91, Sep 25, 2024 at 4:06 PM.

1. /u/MaStRa91
    /u/MaStRa91 Guest

After the latest ring ALPHA update today as soon as I turned on the console it gave me this problem that I have never had. I have the console in energy saving mode and it is connected to the router with the ethernet cable, to the console I connected an external HDD USB 3.2 Seagate 1TB specifically for Xbox and the SSD Seagate Xbox 1TB card. As soon as I turned on the console after the Xbox logo I got the notification that the external memory is ready, I said to myself how strange, the screen remains black. I click the central X on the controller, the side panel opens and I go to the home, in the home however it only loads the essential things, the boxes with the recently used games and apps do not load them. I try to restart the console and when I restart it loads everything correctly. I also tried to do a cache reset by holding down the power button on the console until it turned off and I removed the power for about 3 minutes. Always with this update I also noticed that the search for updates in my games and apps is very slow, obviously my connection works perfectly. I have already reported the problems on the console too. Have you had these problems too? Thanks.

submitted by /u/MaStRa91
    [link] [comments]

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: