Problem License Alan Wake

Discus and support Problem License Alan Wake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I had a code to download Alan Wake and it works on Xbox One, but when I want to download on Xbox 360 I have the redeemed, as if I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoodAx, Sep 24, 2016.

1. WoodAx
    WoodAx Guest

:)

WoodAx, Sep 24, 2016
  2. MystrK
    MystrK Guest
    Issue with a new Xbox

I downloaded the old gamertag, re-downloaded Alan Wake, then did the license transfer, but my new profile still cannot access the Alan Wake game. Did I miss a step?

MystrK, Sep 24, 2016
  3. Alan Wake 2 Xbox One (TBA)

It's partly because there's a licensing issue with the music featured in the game.
    The license runs out next week and there's currently not renewal.
    After 15th May, Alan Wake will no longer be available to buy from Steam or Xbox store.

Lostsoul 301281, Sep 24, 2016
  4. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest

check the card that gives you the code. it may say only for xbox one, or it may say for xbox one and 360. i assume this is the code that came with the purchase of Quantum Break, so it may only be available for download on xbox one.

QuickMythril, Sep 24, 2016
  5. WoodAx
    WoodAx Guest
    Yes it well with Quantum Break code, but on paper they say well that he has to run on Xbox 360 too. It's strange

WoodAx, Sep 24, 2016
  6. Hi there WoodAx!

Do you have any other user accounts on your Xbox One that you may have accidentally redeemed it on?

Miss Ghidorah, Sep 26, 2016
  7. WoodAx
    WoodAx Guest
    I checked, I seem to be the owner of XboxOne. But not on the rest of the platforms. With the xbox site or the Xbox 360, it's as if I had not acquired. I do not want to uninstall it because I do not want to repay for playing with it after, If ever the problem
    persists.

WoodAx, Oct 2, 2016
  8. Problem License Alan Wake

Hey WoodAx,

Let's have you reach out to
    phone or chat
    support regarding your code and see if they can narrow down as to why the license isn't appearing for you.

Please let us know if they were able to help you out with that!

Miss Ghidorah, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hey WoodAx,

Let's have you reach out to
    phone or chat
    support regarding your code and see if they can narrow down as to why the license isn't appearing for you.

Please let us know if they were able to help you out with that!
  10. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hi there WoodAx!

Do you have any other user accounts on your Xbox One that you may have accidentally redeemed it on?
  11. WoodAx Win User

I checked, I seem to be the owner of XboxOne. But not on the rest of the platforms. With the xbox site or the Xbox 360, it's as if I had not acquired. I do not want to uninstall it because I do not want to repay for playing with it after, If ever the problem
    persists.
  12. WoodAx Win User

Yes it well with Quantum Break code, but on paper they say well that he has to run on Xbox 360 too. It's strange
  13. QuickMythril Win User

check the card that gives you the code. it may say only for xbox one, or it may say for xbox one and 360. i assume this is the code that came with the purchase of Quantum Break, so it may only be available for download on xbox one.
Thema:

1. Problem License Alan Wake - Similar Threads - Problem License Alan

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  10. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...