Problem in my account, about buying and downloading games from history

Discus and support Problem in my account, about buying and downloading games from history in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a problem with my account related to buying and downloading games from my history. Anytime I try to buy some game or download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan paulo12, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Ryan paulo12
    Ryan paulo12 Guest

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my account related to buying and downloading games from my history. Anytime I try to buy some game or download something from my history, I get an error message, according to the image I will leave at the end of the
    post. This happened in xbox 360, I tried to buy games and access my history on the site, but also gave error . Also I can not change anything of my privacy settings of xbox 360, both in the console and in the website, the settings are blocked. Has anyone already
    had this problem or can you help me?

Problem in my account, about buying and downloading games from history [​IMG]

:)

Ryan paulo12, Jul 3, 2017
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Jul 3, 2017
  3. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Jul 3, 2017
  4. Ryan paulo12
    Ryan paulo12 Guest

I forgot to speak, I'm Brazilian And the message in Portuguese says the following: Unable to retrieve your credit card information, buy this item with money from your microsoft account and try again later.

Ryan paulo12, Jul 3, 2017
  5. Ryan paulo12 Win User

I forgot to speak, I'm Brazilian And the message in Portuguese says the following: Unable to retrieve your credit card information, buy this item with money from your microsoft account and try again later.
  6. Malacath Win User

Re-downloading from games on demand

I had the same problem with Halo Wars.

The marketplace says I haven't bought it even though I have. And it tries to charge me for it again.

But the game is in my download history.

So go to the download history and download it from there. It is easier to find if you access your download history from the 'my account' section of this website as it has a sorting feature.
  7. SargonParidius Win User

tiger woods 12

Sorry to hear about your problem.

But, it looks like EA dropped it from the DLC list.

However, if you previously downloaded it before, go to your Download History (System, Accounts, Download History) and reload it from there. Even items that were deleted from the Marketplace, can be reloaded from there.
  8. Yahho21 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Games [Doesn't download?] "there's a glitch in the system"?

Same here. Can't download Bioshock and SSX (from december). Both are in my Download History but when i try to download ist starts and break up at 0% with a message "can't download ...". Other Games in my account / download are history working. Just deleted
    Tomb Raider and downloaded it again without problems.
  9. Kain637 Win User

download wont download money taken help

I have a similar problem with a game I purchased on Christmas that failed to initialize download but payed for the content. It shows in my Microsoft account purchase history as having been purchased and includes an order number but doesn't show up in my
    purchase history on Xbox account so can't add to download queue at all and when I go to the game's page on the store it wants me to re-buy it.
Thema:

1. Problem in my account, about buying and downloading games from history - Similar Threads - Problem account buying

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  5. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  6. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  7. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  8. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  9. Account recovery problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery problems: I have another microsoft account that I have been using for years, recently I was told I need to verify my identity to access it but I do not have access to the original email. I have tried...
  10. And when I try to buy the game it say "The account of my microsoft have a problem"

in XBoX on Consoles
    And when I try to buy the game it say "The account of my microsoft have a problem": The problem is not the payment method because I already use two cards and I still say the same 7970d7e4-3421-40de-84f9-b326cc09ac83