Problem. I have not reward Ebon flintlock

Discus and support Problem. I have not reward Ebon flintlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem, i don't reward the Ebon flintlock skin after watch the Stream Insider for 1 hour, someone have answer?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zI Trash Iz, Apr 23, 2019.

1. zI Trash Iz
    zI Trash Iz Guest

Hello, i have a problem, i don't reward the Ebon flintlock skin after watch the Stream Insider for 1 hour, someone have answer?

:)

zI Trash Iz, Apr 23, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Normally you will get a message on your xbox. This is a message from xbox live. There you get the confirmation or the codes. But it could take a week. So give it time. Got mine today...
  3. I amElgie Win User

It takes up to a week from the live stream for the item to get sent to you via a message from xbox live so you will have to wait until then and if then the item still doesn't get sent to you try again on xbox support then or try tweeting the devs of the
    game.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

If you where logged into your linked account on mixer it will take some time for it to be given. Seeing as there was over 25000 people watching on mixer alone. It will take some time tongo through all of them.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey zl Trash lz,

Thank you for reaching out. You should receive a message on your Xbox account within a week or less of the Mixer Stream. Be sure to keep an eye out on your messages over the next few days. For more information, feel free to checkout our

Mixpot FAQ
    . Cheers :D
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

As long as your accounts are linked and you were signed in youll get a xbox message confirming it.
Thema:

1. Problem. I have not reward Ebon flintlock - Similar Threads - Problem reward Ebon

2. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  3. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  4. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  5. Microsoft rewards redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards redeem problem: I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches your location.” and there is no really good...
  6. Is there a problem with the rewards app ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a problem with the rewards app ?: I'm trying to keep my weekly streak going but in the weekly set the points hunter is not updating f70d18a3-c0f9-4490-95fc-a5dd278d23cf
  7. Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...: And I don't have a credit card. 8972610b-8aac-4931-aab8-f5979da8cc9f
  8. Reward weekly sets problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward weekly sets problem: Hi all, i was wondering if anyone can help please. I have been collecting and completing the Reward weekly sets each week, I am on week 5 streak and I am still receiving 100 points per week, I...
  9. Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward: Bonjour, mon compte reward est suspendu depuis quelques semaines mais sans raisons justifiée. Quand je veux savoir pourquoi cela me dit que ce n'ai pas de ma faute , et quand je veux contacter le...
  10. Problem with microsoft reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with microsoft reward.: When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping 0555c12c-9e1b-41f6-a7be-ebb817d6edf5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. still have not recieve ebon flintlock

2. ebon flintlock