Problem Hub and join club

Discus and support Problem Hub and join club in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i have 2 problem : The first is i can not join my friend's club. The second is : i play on forza horizon 4 and the hub of xbox does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maccloskey, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Maccloskey
    Maccloskey Guest

Hello,

i have 2 problem :

The first is i can not join my friend's club.

:)

Maccloskey, Oct 8, 2018
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Club Xbox

Hello JoFZM!

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention! I understand that you are having trouble joining any clubs on the Xbox Live application on PC. Are you getting any error messages or codes whenever you try to accept the invitation? Have you ever tried
    to join a club from an Xbox One Console itself? Kindly give us a few more details to be able to best assist you. Please review this support article on how to

Join an Xbox Club
    . If you continue having trouble:

You can also report this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app so we can investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

XBF George L, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Far cry 5 not showing up in my clubs.

Hi since today far cry 5 has been missing from my "games the club plays" list (club front page) it wont allow me to place it back. also, the far cry 5 game hub is not working, the two problems are connected. my club is FAR CRY 5 MAP BUILDERS CLUB. i think
    the problem is on the fc5 game hub and this is preventing me from adding fc5 back to the list. thanks.

AW LOST SOLDIER, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Maccloskey
    Maccloskey Guest

Problem Hub and join club [​IMG]

this is the text error

Maccloskey, Oct 8, 2018
  5. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello there!

This is a known issue, and our engineers are actively working to get this going for everyone.

We appreciate the feedback provided, along with the image detailing what is exactly received when attempting to perform this action.

We hope to see this fix soon and thank you for the information provided.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Oct 8, 2018
  6. Maccloskey
    Maccloskey Guest

Maccloskey, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: