Problem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account

Discus and support Problem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Sorry for my School English, I am from Germany...) I have a Xbox One S, which is our home console. We have 2 accounts (me+my son). All works perfect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RentalMitten40, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Problem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account

(Sorry for my School English, I am from Germany...)

I have a Xbox One S, which is our home console. We have 2 accounts (me+my son). All works perfect so long. We have paid for "VIP-pass Forza Horizon 3" and both accounts can use "VIP wheelspin" and both have all free VIP cars.

Now we bought the bundle "Forza Horizon 2 + Motorsport 6" from Deals with Gold last week. And for those 2 games additionally the 2 VIP passes for both games.

--> In both games (FH2+FM6) ONLY the first account (mine) has VIP-wheelspin and the free cars. My son with the 2nd account has NO VIP-wheelspin and he has to pay for all VIP-cars with CR!

And: I also installed "all add ons for free", which where shown in the xbox store. The Ferrari 575M, the Bugatti EB110 and a lot more. My account got all those cars - but my son has also to pay for those free cars with CR!

Where is the problem here? In FH3 all works fine and both accounts have access to all free things. But in FH2+FM6 only the first account works well. (And the problem is: my son ist playing a lot more than me. He needs the cars more than me...)

Thanks for helping!

Problem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account :) Tom

:)

RentalMitten40, Nov 20, 2017
  2. BrianSimes
    BrianSimes Guest
    Mobil One Horizon2 addon.

I bought the VIP and car pass for Forza Horizon 2 but it still wants me to pay 4.99 for the Mobil car pack? Anyone else have this problem?

BrianSimes, Nov 20, 2017
  3. YET ANOTHER CHARGE, ENOUGH!

if you were a vip from froza 3, you would not have to buy the vip add on for forza 4 as you would already be a vip, but as someone said we dont know what the problem is so cant help unless you explain what the problem is

IAmProjectAlice, Nov 20, 2017
  4. IAmProjectAlice Win User

YET ANOTHER CHARGE, ENOUGH!

if you were a vip from froza 3, you would not have to buy the vip add on for forza 4 as you would already be a vip, but as someone said we dont know what the problem is so cant help unless you explain what the problem is
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console

A free 2nd controller is a good offer.

Auswulf is correct. "HALO: MCC" is probably the biggest dissappointment on the XBox ONE.

Don't fall for that VIP and Season Pass crap with "Forza 6". That stuff should be in the game. They're just looking for a way to charge you twice and that doesn't need encouraging.
  6. AslanT900 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - DLC content for all Xbox users / profiles / family members ?

Here http://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-vip-review I found this:

"A big improvement over Forza Horizon 2's VIP Pass is that buying VIP Membership in Horizon 3 grants VIP access to other Gamertags on the purchaser's home console. That way, the whole family can benefit from a single VIP purchase."

But any other source is telling that this does not works.
  7. Immaaa Win User

Use a different way to pay. Error: PBR9002

The sme problem.

1. Try to buy Forza 5 VIP Membership - Use a different way to pay. Error: PBR9002

2. Try to buy Child of Light (deal with Gold) - OK, no errors

3. Try again to buy Forza 5 VIP Membership - Use a different way to pay. Error: PBR9002
  8. Tal0ue Win User

Lost a car design in Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition

I am VIP membership in Forza Motorsport 5, if it can help you to answer my problem...

Please help me...
Thema:

Problem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account

1. Problem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account - Similar Threads - Problem Forza VIP

2. I have problem with forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have problem with forza horizon 5: Hello i have forza horizon 5 on steam. Today i wanna play forza but when i got into forza and clicked play it gived me a window to sign in to xbox, when i clicked sign in it gived me a window that...
  3. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  4. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  5. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  6. Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem: I bought the multi car pack that included the Koenigsegg. It won't let me download the Koenigsegg, but let's me download the other cars purchased. I tried to repurchase it, but it says "looks like...
  7. Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems: Why is it in Forza Horizon 5, I have over 500 Eliminator Battles recorded where I either don't spawn where I chose to spawn, people run right through brush or rocks and not slow down, or I could...
  8. Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem

in XboX Insiders
    Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem: Hi everyone, Since the last alpha update in the 4 october 2023. I have a problem with my wheel on xbox serie s. I lost my force feedback only for those two games. I didn’t have any problem the...
  9. Problem with forza horizon 5 interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with forza horizon 5 interface: I play on PC, when I open the game it works normally, I see the letters, but when I enter the interface I press enter, I cannot see the words, everything is blank, only this is the characteristic...
  10. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...