Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &...

Discus and support Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got issue with my Elite v2 Controller bumber RB button. My controller is still under warranty, when completing a service repair I fill the form... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaveBlade604, Nov 22, 2020.

1. RaveBlade604
    RaveBlade604 Guest

Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &...

Hi,

I got issue with my Elite v2 Controller bumber RB button.

My controller is still under warranty, when completing a service repair I fill the form like this:

Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &... [​IMG]

If I select issue type: Bumper issue:

Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &... [​IMG]

why ?

:)

RaveBlade604, Nov 22, 2020
  2. gds1972 Win User

Elite bumpers

Hi

It is not possible to purchase bumpers for the elite controller directly from Microsoft, If the bumpers of your elite controller require replacing the controller would need to be sent to
    Microsoft repair centre for this.
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

Elite Series 2

There have been many issues with the Original Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Peeling grips, sticky "A" button, and faulty bumper buttons were among the common issues at launch. Microsoft appears to have fixed the issues with the Series 2.

If your controller is under warranty, then repairs are free. If your controller is out of warranty, then you'll be charged a repair fee.

Check your warranty status here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair
  4. ROBOSLIDER Win User

XBox Elite controller bumper issues

The bumpers on my launch day Series 1 Elite Controller finally broke a few months ago. Was disappointed that an otherwise perfectly functioning controller (never had the grip issue with mine) was rendered useless because of the poor design of the bumpers.
    All the development that went into the Elite and no effort was made to improve this inherent weakness in all Xbox One controllers. I repaired it myself with a replacement bumper from ebay. Never had bumper issues with any of my 360 controllers.
  5. MichaelKorlach Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

Hey guys. I have also a problem with my Elite Controller Series 2.

My Bumper (RB / LB) doesnt work correctly...

Sometimes the Bumper didnt react if i push them.. I havt to push them very hard until they react :/.

I have allready update the controller.

Any Idea?
  6. d3vil 360 Win User

How do you fix an xbox elite series 2 stick left trigger? Third issue I have had with this controller.

Similar issue my right bumper has an issue, which I have read other people are having, in which it doesn't always trigger. When I push the bumper nothing happens and it feels like it is pushed, but if I push even harder (way harder than I should need
    to) then the button activates. I can sort of now feel 2 distinct levels of pressing on the right bumper and it causes all sorts of deaths in games and such because it's totally unreliable. I too am looking to fix it as I will likely never buy another Elite
    controller. V1 the rubber all peeled simply from holding it (the force of holding the controller is enough to break the connectors that hold the rubber on after awhile) on top of a couple other small issues. V2 I've now had a stuck Y button which I was
    able to repair, a cap fell off the button toggle on the right (controls how far triggers need to be pushed in) and the RB is a constant source of deaths and problems in games since the connection feels off now. Both controllers pretty much broke after a year
    which is not what you want from a controller this expensive.
Thema:

1. Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &... - Similar Threads - Problem asking repair

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  7. I ask you to solve this problem please and provide a solution for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ask you to solve this problem please and provide a solution for me: good afternoon my xbox game pass code for 3 months turned out to be invalid for my account, since it is intended only for new users, it upset me a lot, since I am a big fan of Forza Horizon, I...
  8. ​ XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​ XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix: XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix For anyone and everyone having Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Crashing problems , it is due to all the pop up add sites...
  9. XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix: Discussion XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix For anyone and everyone having Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Crashing problems , it is due to all the pop up...
  10. ​ XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​ XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix: XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix For anyone and everyone having Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Crashing problems , it is due to all the pop up add sites...