Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console

Discus and support Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sold my old xbox console about 4 years ago and recently I bought New(to me anyway) Xbox360 Slim and I want to download my old profile onto it.The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shaggyscroggins, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console

I sold my old xbox console about 4 years ago and recently I bought New(to me anyway) Xbox360 Slim and I want to download my old profile onto it.The problem is that when I go to the Download Profile option,I put in my email,then I put in my password and it starts to download and then stops and gives me a message that says, "Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in...80070570"
    Anyway,I went to Microsoft account and signed into it EASILY on my phone browser so I KNOW that I'm using the correct Email/password.i also cleared the system cache from my storage and restarted the system and tried again.i also added the console to my xbox account (on my browser) and then re tried,I've retired it over and over,its becoming infuriating.i have purchased games and addons,and I want to redownload my games I bought on this new console.i paid for them,and I have all my info,there should be SOMETHING I can do to get my stuff on my new console....any thoughts would help a lot..thank you

:)

shaggyscroggins, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Ari11ian Win User

Lost Email Info attached to RROD'd Gtag - Cannot Recover - Please Help

Called Xbox support.

Verdict: since my original gtag 1 was never online i have to use a transfer cable to transfer profiles from my original rrod hdd to the current xbox.

Problem: the transfer willt be a full data transfer not partial, from my original 60g hdd to my 4g slim. NOT possible.

Solution: purchase xbox 250g or + HDD, replace 4g hdd with 250, purchase 1x slim to slim hdd transfer cable, transfer current profile from 4g HDD to new 250+HDD. Purchase Xbox360 original hdd to Xbox360 slim hdd transfer cable, Transfer profile from original
    360 hdd to 360 slim with new 250g hdd, merge profiles

providing I remember the password.

Ouch.
  3. ts2fe Win User

What version of XBOX 360 is the best...safest?

I'd say go for either an xbox360 Slim Or Elite. And i recommend you buy a new one as there's a chance the person that used it before you has been console banned meaning what ever profile you use it won't work. The elite does has have some better things over
    the slim like a better cooling system but to be honest i don't think it's worth the extra money. And make sure that the xbox360 you do get has the hard drive aswell.
  4. Mikigami Win User

HDMI is not being recognized.

Oh and my console is a Slim Xbox360
  5. dakanaton Win User

Cant link my sons existing xbox360 profile to xbox live

Try downloading the profile. There is a download profile button on the page where you log in to the xbox360. My son had the same problem and downloading the profile fixed it.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Out of service repair on original XBOX 360

Yeah, just buy a new Xbox360 Slim Elite 250GB or 320GB Console, as the Slim Consoles are more reliable & are less likely to RROD...

There will a $100 or $120 fee applicable (Depending if you do it online or via tech support) if it's out of the Warranty Period..
Thema:

Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console

1. Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console - Similar Threads - Problem downloading profile

2. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  3. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  7. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  8. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  9. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  10. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...