problem downloading my account

Discus and support problem downloading my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem starting the game my profile, it tells me a system error and I need a solution urgently I've been doing a week ago... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boundet, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Boundet
    Boundet Guest

:)

Boundet, Apr 2, 2017
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Apr 2, 2017
  3. Problem downloading account.

You might need to contact phone support so that they can take a look at your account. Use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us to get local contact information, or call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you're in North America.

HyruleBalverine, Apr 2, 2017
  4. WoozyKinkajou7 Win User

How do i download Halo Reach?

@onyx62is but I downloaded saints row last may without problems and my account region and physical region didnt match and my friend downloaded dark souls without a problem and his account region and physical region didnt match too BTW can i create a 2nd
    account to download the game?
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Problem downloading account.

You might need to contact phone support so that they can take a look at your account. Use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us to get local contact information, or call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you're in North America.
  6. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

Downloading Account Problem

What are the error codes you receive? and you shouldnt give your account to anyone
  7. Revian Win User

Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

With another account, but with the same region downloads it, it's really a problem with my account. I also asked a friend to try and there were no problems with him.
  8. Breezy4G Win User

i cant download my x box live profile

I had this problem 6 days ago, it turned out to be my friend was on my account. Make sure no one is logged in on the account you are trying to download as this may be the problem.
Thema:

1. problem downloading my account - Similar Threads - problem downloading account

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  8. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  9. Problem with downloading account on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading account on Xbox One: I’m trying to download my account on the Xbox One but it says theres a problem with the credentials I’m using to sign in and to go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but I don’t know...
  10. Problem withy download my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem withy download my account: I have problem with download my Account to my Xbox One.I Cant download that account to my xbox One.I choose Add account and nothing.Xbox return me to my menu.Please help...