Problem downloading games gold status

Discus and support Problem downloading games gold status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help. The problem is that you can't download Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Halo Reach for gold statusservice starts but 80% says that failed to load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Culllo, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Culllo
    Culllo Guest

Help. The problem is that you can't download Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Halo Reach for gold statusservice starts but 80% says that failed to load content.

:)

Culllo, Oct 1, 2014
  2. chancebliss
    chancebliss Guest
    Xbox gold family account problems

I have a Xbox gold family pack with 3 members. Myself and 1 other have gold status. The last one doesn't. It just says Free member in the family center, I don't know why he doesn't have gold status. I have tried erasing and re-downloading accounts but
    the same problem is still there. A reply would be much appreciated.

chancebliss, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Troll3r65
    Troll3r65 Guest
    Problem downloading Gold Games

i have same problem. every time i try redownload games , stopped download 80-90 °% .

Troll3r65, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Problem downloading games gold status

Hi, make sure your gamertag region is set to the same region you are in, and try to download the games again.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 1, 2014
  5. Culllo
    Culllo Guest
    My region is Russia and I am now in Belarus. Should I change the region? Thanks in advance!

Culllo, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

That would be the problem. Trials don't change your account status to gold. A full gold subscription is required in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Xbox One games with gold games required a gold subscription to keep playing them for free,
    so they can be downloaded with a trial.
  7. Culllo Win User

My region is Russia and I am now in Belarus. Should I change the region? Thanks in advance!
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, make sure your gamertag region is set to the same region you are in, and try to download the games again.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Live Gold

Trial cards do not change your account status to gold. You need a paid gold subscription in order to download the games with gold.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Can't download Army of Two without having to pay

Trial codes don't change your account status to gold. You can download the Xbox One Games with Gold with a trial because a gold subscription is required to keep playing it for free, but a full gold subscription is required in order to download 360 Games
    with Gold games.
Thema:

1. Problem downloading games gold status - Similar Threads - Problem downloading games

2. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  3. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  4. Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased: i upgraded my pc including new ssd with fresh windows install and went into microsoft devices and removed my old pc and when i purchased forza 5 i was not able to download the game along with any...
  5. Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]: I have bought your subscription for ease yet it is not working properly. Whenever I download any game, such as Forza Horizon 4 or 5, I get notified to update it but then it starts to install the...
  6. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7
  7. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  8. Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game: I have a problem with Football Manager 2023, i was playing it on my laptop normally and lately decided to download it to my PC, I have the game on Microsoft Gamepass, so i downloaded it and click...
  9. Game pass games download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games download problem.: Hello. I have game pass Ultimate. I can download and play games on PC, but have a problem with downloading of Bethesda games. Dishonored®: Death of the Outsider™ (PC) DEATHLOOP Prey All of...
  10. Newbie game code download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie game code download problem: So, my wife naively just bought an Xbox game from Amazon.co.uk for our granddaughter's birthday. Part of the process stated that she needed to create a Microsoft acc in order to receive the...