Problem Downloading Game Add-On

Discus and support Problem Downloading Game Add-On in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought a $50 gift card for Xbox one. Used the code, the $50 was transferred to my account. Went to go purchase just the Fallout 4 Season pass.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaftBuck6, Mar 20, 2016.

1. DaftBuck6
    DaftBuck6 Guest

Just bought a $50 gift card for Xbox one. Used the code, the $50 was transferred to my account. Went to go purchase just the Fallout 4 Season pass. Didn't want the bundle pack. Confirmed my purchase and the screen goes blank. Sends me back to the Season
    pass game hub but now where the price used to be for the season pass it just says "Manage" I click on it and nothing comes up. I checked my billing history and it says $49.99 was taken out.

:)

DaftBuck6, Mar 20, 2016
  2. Game add on problem?

hi i had the same problem i only got map pack 3 yesterday but drive inn dont work it loads up but freezes towards the end ive tried everythink i can to having my game clean at the shop and redownloading it and clearing chache nothing works i hate that no
    one has got a answer lol xbox should be dealing with this

GHOSTRID3R 23, Mar 20, 2016
  3. Game add on problem?

I see you've had your disc cleaned, but have you tried a different copy of the game? If not, see if you can borrow a friend's copy, to see if that makes any difference.

Mister Fitzer, Mar 20, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi DaftBuck6 this behaviour is normal and you do now own the season pass you will find that that once the DLC is released all you need to do is click on the DLC in the Add On section of the store select Install and there should no price against it.

gds1972, Mar 20, 2016
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi DaftBuck6 this behaviour is normal and you do now own the season pass you will find that that once the DLC is released all you need to do is click on the DLC in the Add On section of the store select Install and there should no price against it.
  6. BLADE4U98 Win User

ender scrolls v: skyrim

I had this problem and this fixed it. Delete all add-ons, delete title update from game file, then delete your system cache. Reboot your xbox, download ALL game add-ons, after all downloads are complete, then start the game and download the title update.
  7. 8fa405c2-3307-42f7-8 Win User

borderlands underdome dlc freezing xbox

Sometimes a patch for the update or game can mess add ons like this up. GOW 2 had this same problem and I lost my profile on the game. The best way to try to fix this is to just not download the add on right now...Is that the only problem with the console
    is just that one add on? Usually you can cancel a download by manually stopping it in the active downloads tab or you can disconnect your Xbox from the internet (you may have to set up your connection again however)...
  8. GHOSTRID3R 23 Win User

Game add on problem?

hi i had the same problem i only got map pack 3 yesterday but drive inn dont work it loads up but freezes towards the end ive tried everythink i can to having my game clean at the shop and redownloading it and clearing chache nothing works i hate that no
    one has got a answer lol xbox should be dealing with this
  9. Mister Fitzer Win User

Game add on problem?

I see you've had your disc cleaned, but have you tried a different copy of the game? If not, see if you can borrow a friend's copy, to see if that makes any difference.
Thema:

1. Problem Downloading Game Add-On - Similar Threads - Problem Downloading Game

2. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  3. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  4. Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased: i upgraded my pc including new ssd with fresh windows install and went into microsoft devices and removed my old pc and when i purchased forza 5 i was not able to download the game along with any...
  5. Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]: I have bought your subscription for ease yet it is not working properly. Whenever I download any game, such as Forza Horizon 4 or 5, I get notified to update it but then it starts to install the...
  6. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7
  7. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  8. Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game: I have a problem with Football Manager 2023, i was playing it on my laptop normally and lately decided to download it to my PC, I have the game on Microsoft Gamepass, so i downloaded it and click...
  9. Game pass games download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games download problem.: Hello. I have game pass Ultimate. I can download and play games on PC, but have a problem with downloading of Bethesda games. Dishonored®: Death of the Outsider™ (PC) DEATHLOOP Prey All of...
  10. Newbie game code download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie game code download problem: So, my wife naively just bought an Xbox game from Amazon.co.uk for our granddaughter's birthday. Part of the process stated that she needed to create a Microsoft acc in order to receive the...