Problem downloading battlefield bad company 2

Discus and support Problem downloading battlefield bad company 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've been trying to download battlefield bad company 2 but every time I make the download when it's finished it says that the file is corrupted,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jesmo88, Oct 5, 2014.

1. jesmo88
    jesmo88 Guest

Hi I've been trying to download battlefield bad company 2 but every time I make the download when it's finished it says that the file is corrupted, the saime happenned to me with halo reach need help plz

:)

jesmo88, Oct 5, 2014
  2. sawynek
    sawynek Guest
    Games with gold menu...

hi I have a problem with downloading games Battlefield: Bad Company 2

only 80 percent and then download again

sawynek, Oct 5, 2014
  3. XSV N1T3MAR3
    XSV N1T3MAR3 Guest
    bf2

Hi there,

I assume you mean Battlefield Bad Company 2? There shouldn't be any problem with Battlefield. You can send your issue over to my friends at Answer HQ and they might have a solution.

EA Answer HQ - Battlefield Bad Company 2:
    answers.ea.com/.../battlefield-bad-company-2

- With kind regards,

Nitemare.

XSV N1T3MAR3, Oct 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Does your account region match your physical location? Both games are region locked. In order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location.

Smwutches, Oct 5, 2014
  5. XSV N1T3MAR3 Win User

bf2

Hi there,

I assume you mean Battlefield Bad Company 2? There shouldn't be any problem with Battlefield. You can send your issue over to my friends at Answer HQ and they might have a solution.

EA Answer HQ - Battlefield Bad Company 2:
    answers.ea.com/.../battlefield-bad-company-2

- With kind regards,

Nitemare.
  6. sawynek Win User

Games with gold menu...

hi I have a problem with downloading games Battlefield: Bad Company 2

only 80 percent and then download again
  7. TekMerc-E90B9A61-5B2 Win User

Reason for BF BC2 isn't working

On my hard drive I have the following files for BF:BC2:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update -14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update - 283MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #2 - 468MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #3 - 1.7GB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update #6 - 14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 LE Title Update #6 - 14MB

Dunno which ones are necessary but those are what I have.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Does your account region match your physical location? Both games are region locked. In order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location.
  9. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Battlefield Vets Sound Off!

Battlefield 2 (PC)

Battlefield Bad Company (360)

Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Vietnam DLC (360)

Battlefield 1943 (XBLA)

Battlefield Heroes (PC)
Thema:

1. Problem downloading battlefield bad company 2 - Similar Threads - Problem downloading battlefield

2. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  3. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  7. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  8. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  9. Battlefield 2042 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 download problem: After i finish downloading the game, instead of letting me play, it started to download again from the begginig, but when i look into my files theres a file with the name of the game and its...
  10. Download problem - Battlefield 4 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download problem - Battlefield 4 xbox 360: Hello I'm , I just bought Battlefield 4 on the microsoft store, here we are 30min later and still nothing has been download on my xbox 360. Can you help me? Thank you in advance for your...