Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

Discus and support Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Guipires0210, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October, I've done all the standard procedures, I've read and seen videos of possible ways to fix this, but so far nothing. Quite simply, everything I try to download doesn't even appear in the queue, not to mention that when I try to launch an app it says to check my connection with a error code 0x80072ee7 and sometimes 0x80072ee2, I check and everything is fine, I thought it might be my internet problem, but I can even enter Microsoft Edge from the console itself and browse the internet, but I can't download anything. I've already talked to support, but everything they tell me to do to try to fix it I've already done, until last time one of the supports told me to post my problem here to see if anyone can help me with it.

submitted by /u/Guipires0210
    [link] [comments]

/u/Guipires0210, Oct 31, 2023
  2. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  3. ngocphi Win User

MS Flight Simulator digital will not install

What are you trying to install on?

Xbox series x or s or pc?

And no xbox one s or x don't count they aren't even series

Why would you think 10 year old hardware would run a game that give 3-5 year old pcs trouble

Once redeemed on series x or s you download via your ready to install

If you are talking about pc well depends what you redeemed it on xbox app or steam you download via whichever app you download it kn
  4. SammyVS Win User

NBA2k22 Xbox x

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

You will only be able to download the Xbox Series S/X version on an Xbox Series S/X. Do you get an error message when trying to launch the Xbox One version?
  5. Joe Francis1 Win User

How to change console on Xbox game pass app

Thanks for the reply. The problem I'm having isn't with the Xbox app, it's with the game pass app.

The Xbox app is already during the series S, but doesn't seem to be a way to change the console on the gave pass app for some reason
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Sorry this game or app isn't compatible. 0x87e00016

this game is available on multiple platforms as a game preview and only available on series s and series x consoles for xbox.

source
Thema:

Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

1. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S. - Similar Threads - Problem downloading launching

2. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  3. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  7. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  8. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  9. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  10. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5