problem downloading accounts on console

Discus and support problem downloading accounts on console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when ever i sign in it says there is a problem with my account 3d89bf38-4736-4c8a-ba8b-0675e9bb6c55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaYo NoVa, Oct 24, 2014.

1. KaYo NoVa
    KaYo NoVa Guest

when ever i sign in it says there is a problem with my account

:)

KaYo NoVa, Oct 24, 2014
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Oct 24, 2014
  3. Desmo
    Desmo Guest
    Selling xbox one question

It's the same as it's always been. They are on the console so will stay on the console for all accounts. If however they get deleted from the console only your account can download them again. So yes, the "purchase" is tied to your account but anybody can play them on the first console they were downloaded to.

Desmo, Oct 24, 2014
  4. problem downloading accounts on console

You could try Deleting and re-downloading it if you haven't.

1. Go to settings and select System.

2. Select Storage.

3.If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, instead select All Devices.

4. Select Profiles.

5. Select the profile that you want to delete.

6. Select Delete.

7. Delete Profile Only - This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Downloading the Selected Profile:

1. Open Xbox Guide on the Console

2. Select Download Profile.

3. At the bottom of the Download Profile screen, select Download Profile.

4. Enter the email address of the Microsoft account that’s connected with your Xbox Live profile. If you don’t know it, Go to:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

5. Enter your Microsoft account password.

It should Download.

Hope this helps, Thanks for posting.

Savage Mortalis, Oct 24, 2014
  5. Savage Mortalis Win User

You could try Deleting and re-downloading it if you haven't.

1. Go to settings and select System.

2. Select Storage.

3.If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, instead select All Devices.

4. Select Profiles.

5. Select the profile that you want to delete.

6. Select Delete.

7. Delete Profile Only - This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Downloading the Selected Profile:

1. Open Xbox Guide on the Console

2. Select Download Profile.

3. At the bottom of the Download Profile screen, select Download Profile.

4. Enter the email address of the Microsoft account that’s connected with your Xbox Live profile. If you don’t know it, Go to:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

5. Enter your Microsoft account password.

It should Download.

Hope this helps, Thanks for posting.
  6. WPAK Win User

Is there any way I can can connect an account on the xbox to an already made xbox live account?

Hi,

if you just downloaded account B to the console, that is the problem, an account has to be on a console for at least 30 days, before it can be moved to a different Microsoft account
  7. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Halo 4 matchmaking issue

Here's a silly question but one that could have a bearing on your problem: is this console the ORIGINAL console that you downloaded the DLC on or is it another console that you have downloaded the DLC on using your Gold account?
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

Problem With The Console Or With The Account

Hey there DstickLoL!

No need to bump your thread. We work from the oldest thread to the newest thread, so whenever you bump it, that pushes it farther back in the response queue.

As far as your issue goes, it looks like you're saying that you're only able to download arcade games, is that correct?

If so, it looks like you'll need to make sure that your account information is fully filled out. I suggest heading over to
    account.live.com and fully fill out all of the account information there. After that, if you want to make purchases on the Xbox Live marketplace, head over to
    commerce.microsoft.com and ensure that all of your billing information is valid and up to date.

Once that is done, give your profile a redownload on your console:

Let us know how things go and we'll work with you from there. =)
  9. AvengedBRa Win User

black ops 3 season pass

Hi, please try to solve this problem by removing your account from your console and then download it back
Thema:

1. problem downloading accounts on console - Similar Threads - problem downloading accounts

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  8. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  9. Problem with downloading account on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading account on Xbox One: I’m trying to download my account on the Xbox One but it says theres a problem with the credentials I’m using to sign in and to go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but I don’t know...
  10. Problem withy download my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem withy download my account: I have problem with download my Account to my Xbox One.I Cant download that account to my xbox One.I choose Add account and nothing.Xbox return me to my menu.Please help...