Problem downloading accounts and then connection to xbox live

Discus and support Problem downloading accounts and then connection to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello All, Last night while playing perfectly fine on Xbox live I decided to have a break for 10 mins so I restarted my Xbox. I signed in and got an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zDCx, Jun 8, 2014.

1. zDCx
    zDCx Guest

Hello All,

Last night while playing perfectly fine on Xbox live I decided to have a break for 10 mins so I restarted my Xbox. I signed in and got an error telling me that this account could not play Xbox live and that I should Re-download it. So I restarted my Xbox
    and my Internet cut out. I Presumed it was a Ddos attack because I play Black ops 2 and there are a lot of people who Ddos on league play. So My internet cut out for about 2 hours even after restarting my Xbox and my router several times. I checked my internet
    this morning while leaving my router off over night and the internet works fine I'm just having trouble connecting to Xbl. Sometimes I can connect with the error message 80090304 but after that error message I test my connection to xbl and it shows a problem
    connecting to xbl, the error tells me to restart my router which I have tried again. I have followed many tutorials telling me to clear my system cache and to delete my account and re-download it. The problem now is the connection is intermittent and I can't
    download any of my accounts back on my Xbox, I get to the stage where it accepts my Email and password but after that it freezes with an error.

If anyone can help it'll be much appreciated.

Thank's Dave.

:)

zDCx, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Can't Recover My Account?

it could be your connection to xbox live. unplug your router and wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in. Try recovering again. If this problem still occurs, click " exit sign up" and try signing into xbox live on that account, in some cases the downloading
    hasnt complete, but you can still sign into xbox live.

xMcLovin SB2011, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Trivaticus
    Trivaticus Guest
    you've found a glitch in the system, please help!!

no errors just "cant connect to xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot, or try downloading your profile again". and when i do test my connection everything is fine, i just tried downloading my account again and got "sorry, xbox live profiles cant
    be dowloaded right now. try again later. 80150016"

Trivaticus, Jun 8, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greeting Dave!

Can you reset your console's network settings to factory defaults, to issue new IP configuration from the DHCP server on your router. Here's how:

Go to Xbox Network Settings. Select Configure Network. Select the
    Additional settings tab and Restore network settings to factory defaults.

Press "B" on your controller, all the way back to Storage and clear your Xbox system cache and repeat this clearing process 3 times in a row.

Restart your console.

Go to Xbox Network Settings and select Test Xbox Live Connection and let us know if your console can connect to Live properly. If so, go ahead and download your profile from Live.

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.

taidara, Jun 8, 2014
  5. The first thing I would suggest is phoning your ISP and asking about the intermittent connection. At the same time mention the possibility of a Ddos attack. Once you are sure your connection is alright try again and let us know how it goes.

CardiacArrestOG, Jun 8, 2014
  6. zDCx
    zDCx Guest
    You know what CardiacArrestOG,

I did phone up my ISP and they said it's my end and I requested an IP address change, you know what they said.. "We can't do it from our end sorry", Something else which is strange is that I have a static IP address, It hasn't changed in the last month.
    The only you can have a static IP address with Virgin media is to be a business and I'm not. I asked them to read out my external IP address and they read out my internal one, "192.168.0.2" ect. My internet connection Is fine it's just very strange.

taidara I'm just about to try that "AGAIN", I'll let you know the results.

zDCx, Jun 8, 2014
  7. zDCx
    zDCx Guest
    Tairdara, I did everything you listed and I'm getting a "Live connection Error", It gets to the last stage of the connection progress where it connects to Xbox live then it fails.

zDCx, Jun 8, 2014
  8. taidara
    taidara Guest

[quote user="zDCx"]I did phone up my ISP and they said it's my end and I requested an IP address change, you know what they said.. "We can't do it from our end sorry"[/quote]The public IP is within the
    demarcation point of your ISP

[quote user="zDCx"]Something else which is strange is that I have a static IP address, It hasn't changed in the last month.[/quote]If you pay for one, then your public IP is static. If not, then it's dynamically assigned by your ISP.

If it's not necessary, the DHCP server (assign IP configuration) try to avoid IP change, due to IP conflicts.

[quote user="zDCx"] I'm just about to try that "AGAIN", I'll let you know the results.[/quote]Good! Problem downloading accounts and then connection to xbox live :)

taidara, Jun 8, 2014
  9. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Can you sign in to your Microsoft account and make sure you've added security proofs like phone numbers, alternate email addresses, and security questions and answers to your Microsoft account.

Change your Microsoft account password. Note: The password for your Microsoft account is also tied to your Xbox Live account, which means, whenever you change
    your Microsoft account password, this will be the password you use to sign in, or download your profile from Live.

Let us know how that goes.

taidara, Jun 8, 2014
  10. zDCx
    zDCx Guest
    Alright taidara I'll try that, I doubt It will work though. I tried downloading multiple accounts and still I have the same Error.

11. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Try talk to your ISP and get them to understand your situation (DDoS attack), to issue you a new public IP.

Could you run a traceroute from your console and let me know which hops your console fails to request an echo reply from. Here's how:

Go to Network Settings and on your controller, use the following combo: LT RT RT LT RB LB and select xbox.com

taidara, Jun 8, 2014
  12. zDCx
    zDCx Guest
    I did that Taidara and it came up with 13 "Hop's" and all the different host names it's connecting to.

I could post a picture or a link to the picture but i'm not sure if that's aloud.

13. taidara
    taidara Guest

[quote user="zDCx"]

I did that and it came up with 13 "Hop's" and all the different host names it's connecting to.[/quote]That's fine!

Can you post up the make and model of your router and your modem as well (if this is not a single device).

Do you connect wired, or wireless with your console?

taidara, Jun 8, 2014
  14. zDCx
    zDCx Guest
    Sure, it's a virgin media superhub and it's a all in one router/modem model no VMDG480. I tried leaving it for a couple of days but it seems like it when I turn my xbox on it makes my internet go out.

I'm connected wired.

15. taidara
    taidara Guest
    [quote user="zDCx"]I tried leaving it for a couple of days but it seems like it when I turn my xbox on it makes my internet go out.[/quote]Ok!

If you haven't already, I cannot emphasize the importance of that you have to reach out to your ISP and have them know that situation, that you're a victim of DDoS attack, and have them issue you a new unique public IP address.

You see, as long as the attacker knows about your public IP, this kidiot, is able, at any time, to overwhelm your front door out the Internet-at-large, with as much data, to prevent legitimate traffic to pass through.

Keep us posted!

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
  16. robbieplagens Win User

Download Profile: Won't take password (8015190a)

I am having a similar problem, my account wasn't being allowed to connect to xbox live even with a good connection so I deleted my account and tried to re-download it and it's giving me error code 8015190A and saying xbox live profiles can't be downloaded
    right now?
  17. Cheez Pizza Pie Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Live after being asked to update security. (Issue code 80048821)

I was having the same problem with connecting to xbox live and when I tried to re download my account I recieved the message "Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. try again later. 80151011"
  18. egers987 Win User

Backwards compatible games

Yep, tried redownloading my profile but when i do, it either says cannot connect to xbox live, or it is connected to xbox live and only partly downloads the profile, or tells me there is a problem with my credentials.

There cant be anything wrong with my xbox live account as i am still gaming on the same console, through xbox live, and downloading xbox live gold games. Ive even been on the website and checked credentials and see nothing wrong with my account.
  19. David Days 77 Win User

status code: 800705b4 help.

If u had the same problem as rjog u got to Xbox home log into ur account the it will show the error after that the Xbox marcket place download any free game then it will ask u to connect to a account but it won't ask for your email or password it will just
    download the game and connect u to live.
  20. taidara Win User

[quote user="zDCx"]I tried leaving it for a couple of days but it seems like it when I turn my xbox on it makes my internet go out.[/quote]Ok!

If you haven't already, I cannot emphasize the importance of that you have to reach out to your ISP and have them know that situation, that you're a victim of DDoS attack, and have them issue you a new unique public IP address.

You see, as long as the attacker knows about your public IP, this kidiot, is able, at any time, to overwhelm your front door out the Internet-at-large, with as much data, to prevent legitimate traffic to pass through.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. Problem downloading accounts and then connection to xbox live - Similar Threads - Problem downloading accounts

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  8. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  9. Problem with downloading account on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading account on Xbox One: I’m trying to download my account on the Xbox One but it says theres a problem with the credentials I’m using to sign in and to go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but I don’t know...
  10. Problem withy download my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem withy download my account: I have problem with download my Account to my Xbox One.I Cant download that account to my xbox One.I choose Add account and nothing.Xbox return me to my menu.Please help...